The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 minutes ago, 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan said:

Wrong again Koko78 Schiff belongs in jail along with BidenS BILLARY ObushaObombney gayLindsey Schumer Pelosi Scalise all 537 incumbents giving 758 billion to TrumpOLINI for illegal wars in 160 countries 

WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs 

February 21st and we already have the post of the year :worthy:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Quick reminder (to the children) what thread we are in.

Fingers crossed............

UT Austin announces coronavirus 'breakthrough' could help yield vaccine

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Hmm, in unrelated news: A Chinese research team has suddenly contracted the Novel Coronovirus and died while attempting to commit acts of sabotage and high treason against the CCP. Their traitorous remains were swiftly burnt, buried, and pissed on. Their data was destroyed, and they are never to be spoken of again.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Most likely it originated in their (one and only) level 4 bioresearch lab in… Wuhan.

Maybe for coronavirus. https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Add to this China’s history of similar incidents. Even the deadly SARS virus has escaped — twice — from the Beijing lab where it was — and probably is — being used in experiments. Both “man-made” epidemics were quickly contained, but neither would have happened at all if proper safety precautions had been taken.

And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.

You heard me right.

Instead of properly disposing of infected animals by cremation, as the law requires, they sell them on the side to make a little extra cash. Or, in some cases, a lot of extra cash. One Beijing researcher, now in jail, made a million dollars selling his monkeys and rats on the live animal market, where they eventually wound up in someone’s stomach.

This last part is sick and awful!!!! Holy swear words and soo stupid.... What is wrong with these people? 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Maybe for coronavirus. https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Add to this China’s history of similar incidents. Even the deadly SARS virus has escaped — twice — from the Beijing lab where it was — and probably is — being used in experiments. Both “man-made” epidemics were quickly contained, but neither would have happened at all if proper safety precautions had been taken.

And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.

You heard me right.

Instead of properly disposing of infected animals by cremation, as the law requires, they sell them on the side to make a little extra cash. Or, in some cases, a lot of extra cash. One Beijing researcher, now in jail, made a million dollars selling his monkeys and rats on the live animal market, where they eventually wound up in someone’s stomach.

This last part is sick and awful!!!! Holy swear words and soo stupid.... What is wrong with these people? 

This is an extremely important exposure, if true.

If it is, there should be relentless international outrage resulting in a true exposure of how horrible the Chinese are at being planet neighbors.

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

If it is, there should be relentless international outrage resulting in a true exposure of how horrible the Chinese are at being planet neighbors.

And what will be the result of "international outrage"?

The only outrage that might matter would have to come from the Chinese themselves.

57 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Years ago i used to listen to Art Bell, one night he had an expert on China on,  going on with statistics

and such for about 4 hours. It scared the living daylights out of me at the time, it's frightening how all this stuff this guy said 

was completely on the money. I still laugh when liberals say russia is our worst enemy.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Years ago i used to listen to Art Bell, one night he had an expert on China on for about four hours, going on with statistics

and such for about 4 hours. It scared the living daylights out of me at the time, it's frightening how all this stuff this guy said 

was completely on the money. I still laugh when liberals say russia is our worst enemy.

Russia's economy is about the size of Texas and it's based on gas & oil. If not for nukes no one would give them a thought. China on the other hand...................................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~5 days ago, Iran had no known (or admitted) cases. It's going to be hit hard by this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

This guy is pretty solid in his info.

If he was solid, he would have realized that the reason that the numbers he talks about that don't add up in the first 2 minutes of the video, is because the Americans who were on board the Diamond Princess were not being counted in the US cases. 

I didn't bother listening past that, since he was leading with a false premise.

5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

If he was solid, he would have realized that the reason that the numbers he talks about that don't add up in the first 2 minutes of the video, is because the Americans who were on board the Diamond Princess were not being counted in the US cases. 

I didn't bother listening past that, since he was leading with a false premise.

Know what you mean. But hipaa another part of his video.  Like if someone gets it some place in the USA hipaa law info and stuff.....  But if someone gets crona virus. Hipaa  lawcomes into effect? But if you want explain this to me better. Thinking possibly have a understand of hipaa.  https://evisit.com/resources/what-is-hipaa/

The Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act (HIPAA) was signed into law in the year 1996, by President Bill Clinton. It is a legislation which provides security provisions and data privacy, in order to keep patients’ medical information safe. The act contains five titles, or sections, in total:

• HIPAA Title I aims to protect coverage of health insurance for those who have changed or lost their jobs. It prevents group health plans from refusing to cover individuals who have pre-existing diseases or conditions, and prohibits them from setting limits for lifetime coverage.
  • HIPAA Title II aims to direct the United States Department Of Human Services and Health in order to standardize the processing of electronic healthcare transactions nation-wide. It requires the organizations to implement safe electronic access to the patients’ health data, remaining in compliance with the privacy regulations which were set by the HHS.
  • HIPAA Title III is related to provisions which are tax-related, as well as general medical care guidelines.
  • HIPAA Title IV defines a further reform in health insurance, including provisions for those who have pre-existing diseases or conditions, and individuals who are seeking continued coverage.