New Internet Rumor about Bills - getting 3 Primetime games

MAJBobby

Sunday 1:00 pm games are vastly superior,  better start time, better end time, higher fun ratio cause it’s easier to get up and go to work the next day with all the drinking and eating staring earlier the day before. Even as a retired individual it works better. Prime time and night games are B/S no matter how you slice it. Anyone who disagrees with me is admitting to being wrong just by piping up. Get off my F ing lawn... yah you... 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

It’s about ratings.

Our three prime time games were highly rated.

Therefore we get more prime time games.

The NFL needs to learn a lesson. People are very tired of seeing the same teams play on prime time.

Edited by dlonce

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

If there's any truth to this, I hope 2 of them are at home. If I'm. Remembering correctly, the Pats game last season and Thursday night in 16 are the only 2 recent home primetime games we've had 

Best chance for a home game is against Kansas City, as Mahomes is replacing TB as the face of the league.  If the Chargers sign Brady, that's another possibility.  Seattle with Russell Wilson would be the next most likely.  If both teams are good and Darnold is playing really well, the Jets are a possibility.   There really isn't a lot of star power on the home schedule other than that.

5 minutes ago, Billl said:

Best chance for a home game is against Kansas City, as Mahomes is replacing TB as the face of the league.  If the Chargers sign Brady, that's another possibility.  Seattle with Russell Wilson would be the next most likely.  If both teams are good and Darnold is playing really well, the Jets are a possibility.   There really isn't a lot of star power on the home schedule other than that.

I would put the Steelers as a possibility as well. They have a lot of national appeal and always get there share of primetime games every year no matter what there record is.

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t care for any games but the early Sunday window. That’s mostly because I’m turning into an old curmudgeon. It fits my routine. I get up at 8, go to the gym at 8:15, put the pre-game show on, come home at 9:15, make breakfast until 9:45, sit in the jacuzzi until 10:15, shower and get ready until 10:45, get to the bar at 11:05, game starts at 12. That’s what I like. Don’t start sprinkling in 3 o’clock, 7 o’clock, Monday, Thursday, none of that nonsense!!

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Thinking about this some more I'd almost guarantee that one of the games vs. the Pats*** will be primetime.  I also think KC, Rams, Seattle, SF, Pittsburgh, and Tennessee are possibilities.

Edited by eball

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The higher than usual ratings for the Cowboys, Steelers, and Texans game will likely lead to at least two Primetime games.  If I had to go with three.....

Bills@Jets TNF,  KC@Bills SNF, Bills@49ers MNF

Bills -Steelers was actually off a bit from the weekly average of SNF. It was the highest rated game of the week, but TNF had a low outing (Jets-Ravens blowout). That said, Bills should absolutely get some scheduled primetime games this year.