New Internet Rumor about Bills - getting 3 Primetime games

MAJBobby

2 hours ago, Logic said:

If the Bills DO get three prime time games, I bet that it's a Thursday and two Mondays. Not sure that I buy into the idea of them being a Sunday Night Football worthy team just yet.

But Cleveland and Atlanta were?

4 hours ago, Lurker said:

Well, since we have road games at SF, Arizona, Denver and Vegas, 4:00 pm would be a shoe in.   

Three of the home games (Rams, Chargers and Seahawks) might get flexed to 4:00, although the Pegula's--like Ralph--are pretty insistent on 1:00 kickoffs...

Those 3 west coast teams might fill the prime time games for buffalo. One Thursday night, one Monday night. Solves the game start issue with west coast teams and avoids multiple 4pm home starts

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

If in-game ratings mean anything, then all the geniuses over at the networks would want to see the Bills in primetime.

For me, SELFISHLY, I would want every game at 1pm on Sunday's. but they will, at worst, get four 4pm starts with season. 

Unfortunately though, we will see the Bills playing a Thursday night game this year that isn't Thanksgiving Day.

How do you know that for sure?

They have 3 Thanksgiving games now. Why wouldn't they put the Bills in that game for Thanksgiving?

I know, I know, it's doubtful, but not out of the question.

The higher than usual ratings for the Cowboys, Steelers, and Texans game will likely lead to at least two Primetime games.  If I had to go with three.....

Bills@Jets TNF,  KC@Bills SNF, Bills@49ers MNF

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Lurker said:

Nuts.   Don't care for that based on our past performance in those games (which will likely be on the road)...

Still with the BBFS?  Come on, man, it's a new era in Buffalo Bills history.

(see what I did there?)

Well, now that the Bills are on the map, they’ll probably get a couple.  I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I love 1 pm games.  It’s early enough you can sandwhich the game between lunch and dinner with the family, and for those like me who get up at 5 am, I hate night games.  The only advantage is they are nationally televised.  4 pm games are fine to me, but that’s just one man’s opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well, now that the Bills are on the map, they’ll probably get a couple.  I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I love 1 pm games.  It’s early enough you can sandwhich the game between lunch and dinner with the family, and for those like me who get up at 5 am, I hate night games.  The only advantage is they are nationally televised.  4 pm games are fine to me, but that’s just one man’s opinion.

Keep moving west young man. Games start at 10am here in California! And as the years go by you can move to Honolulu where they kick off at 7:00am. You’ll be in bed by 8:00pm...and have an awesome tan!

• Like (+1) 1