New Internet Rumor about Bills - getting 3 Primetime games

MAJBobby

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

i dont wanna play the seahawks on the road in primtime. but i like the idea of being in primetime so lets build on what we have

the Seahacks were 4-4 at home this season 

the Bills were 6-2* on the road

* week 17 scrimmage game

the problem is west coast prime time is 11 PM eastern. 

so that’s not prime time 

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

the Seahacks were 4-4 at home this season 

the Bills were 6-2* on the road

* week 17 scrimmage game

true... but that’s kinda irrelevant since the virtual-scrimmage against the Jests was at home.

I'm holding strong with my prediction of two prime time games: Thursday night against the Jets, Monday night against the Raiders in Vegas.

If the Bills DO get three prime time games, I bet that it's a Thursday and two Mondays. Not sure that I buy into the idea of them being a Sunday Night Football worthy team just yet.

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I'll start a new thread Bills may get 5 PT games, anyone for 6?

This thread get your goat?  That would really be baaaaaaaaad

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm holding strong with my prediction of two prime time games: Thursday night against the Jets, Monday night against the Raiders in Vegas.

If the Bills DO get three prime time games, I bet that it's a Thursday and two Mondays. Not sure that I buy into the idea of them being a Sunday Night Football worthy team just yet.

Um, Pittsburgh last season?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

The schedule makers are in the very beginning stages of creating the '20-'21 schedule so I think this "rumor" is more just an educated guess.  The Bills will likely have 2 perhaps 3 primetime games based on their record last year & the opponents they face next year, but there is no way that the schedule is anywhere near close to being completed so I'd say this "Rumor" is total BS

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

the problem is west coast prime time is 11 PM eastern. 

so that’s not prime time 

But there are no games that begin at 11 PM ET. Prime time games on the west coast begin at 5 or 5:30 PT and 8 or 8:30 ET.

Edited by chongli