New Internet Rumor about Bills - getting 3 Primetime games

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Nuts.   Don't care for that based on our past performance in those games (which will likely be on the road)...

Which past prime time games did you like the least; the Thanksgiving Game vs. Dallas or the flexed Saturday game vs. Pittsburgh?

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 7

Doesn't take guts to make this prediction. The Bills are an up and coming team with a great defense, an exciting QB, and most important to prime time, some big personalities. 

They'll get a Thursday game like 90% of the league does.

They'll get a Sunday night game.

They'll get a Monday night game.

I'd be more surprised if the above did not happen.

Edited by Gary Busey
  • Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:

Bold prediction: 2 prime time and at least 2  four o’clocks.

Well, since we have road games at SF, Arizona, Denver and Vegas, 4:00 pm would be a shoe in.   

Three of the home games (Rams, Chargers and Seahawks) might get flexed to 4:00, although the Pegula's--like Ralph--are pretty insistent on 1:00 kickoffs...

Edited by Lurker
  • Like (+1) 1

If in-game ratings mean anything, then all the geniuses over at the networks would want to see the Bills in primetime.

For me, SELFISHLY, I would want every game at 1pm on Sunday's. but they will, at worst, get four 4pm starts with season. 

Unfortunately though, we will see the Bills playing a Thursday night game this year that isn't Thanksgiving Day.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Well, since we have road games at SF, Arizona, Denver and Vegas, 4:00 pm would be a shoe in.   

Three of the home games (Rams, Chargers and Seahawks) might get flexed to 4:00, although the Pegula's--like Ralph--are pretty insistent on 1:00 kickoffs...

If I’m a tv exec I would push for that Seahawks game to hit prime time, especially if Beane goes and signs Clowney. Just too many talking points with both teams going to the playoffs as road teams the previous season, Metcalf vs Tre White, etc. 

• Like (+1) 1