Another Patriot arrested

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Augie said:

The LAW says otherwise. 

Break the law, pay the penalty. If they were so easily available from the team, why get them illegally? Maybe team doctors knew it was the offseason and they were not appropriate?

It’s a red flag that would actually concern me about the person (not the player). Has he maybe gotten them thru the team so much when it made sense that he now feels the need when it is not appropriate? 

That's a valid argument. I don't know the specifics of this person's situation, so I can't speak to them. 

I can only speak to the broader problem of NFL players being prescribed dangerous drugs left and right, but facing suspension for something as benign as marijuana.

15 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

That's a valid argument. I don't know the specifics of this person's situation, so I can't speak to them. 

I can only speak to the broader problem of NFL players being prescribed dangerous drugs left and right, but facing suspension for something as benign as marijuana.

I don’t care about weed....... at all. The league will give them that, but only in return for something in the next CBA. 

If this guy has ready access to Oxy and the like for most of the year, and then gets his illegally when that dries up, I worry for the man and his family. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Such a waste of time.  The best part is it’s probably a painkiller or some weed.  But at least it’s not the devil’s lettuce!

I mean I hate the Pats but at some point, when do you stop being responsible for grown men making bad decisions?  And honestly, how much of the population does the same extra thing on a daily basis?

right now none of that matters. We get to rag on the Patriots. Come on get with the program 

When I opened the thread I was disappointed it wasn’t Belichick 

Just a question, I've been pulled over by cops and normally its a talking to,roadside humiliation as people pass by and then a lecture and ticket. What even prompted the cop to look into the rest of the car? Were the drugs and other stuff scattered on the passenger seat? Not even in a bag? Is this Pat player just stupid?

12 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Just a question, I've been pulled over by cops and normally its a talking to,roadside humiliation as people pass by and then a lecture and ticket. What even prompted the cop to look into the rest of the car? Were the drugs and other stuff scattered on the passenger seat? Not even in a bag? Is this Pat player just stupid?

Maybe he had Patrick Chung's phone number scrawled on his registration or insurance card and the cop pulled a Columbo.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Maybe he had Patrick Chung's phone number scrawled on his registration or insurance card and the cop pulled a Columbo.

He better hope he can get Patrick Chung's lawyer. I believe his name is Scott Free.

• Haha (+1) 2