Another Patriot arrested

YoloinOhio

After initially being pulled over for speeding, Williams was arrested at 9:37 p.m. Friday in Tennessee and charged with possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia, and prescription drugs without a prescription, according to CBS 4 in Boston.

Williams, who was born and raised in Tennessee and played college football at Vanderbilt, was a second-round draft pick of the Patriots in 2019.

• Thank you (+1) 3

Such a waste of time.  The best part is it’s probably a painkiller or some weed.  But at least it’s not the devil’s lettuce!

13 minutes ago, nemhoff said:

Such a classy organization

I mean I hate the Pats but at some point, when do you stop being responsible for grown men making bad decisions?  And honestly, how much of the population does the same extra thing on a daily basis?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Quality people make up that organization....

???‍♂️??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Such a waste of time.  The best part is it’s probably a painkiller or some weed.  But at least it’s not the devil’s lettuce!

I mean I hate the Pats but at some point, when do you stop being responsible for grown men making bad decisions?  And honestly, how much of the population does the same extra thing on a daily basis?

I hear you...but you could also come at it from the angle of the character of the players that you bring in help define (or at least inform) the integrity of the organization.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Its like my father always told me....watch your speed while transporting the drugs

Casey Jones was your pops? ?

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, nemhoff said:

I hear you...but you could also come at it from the angle of the character of the players that you bring in help define (or at least inform) the integrity of the organization.

True but this isn’t like a Hernandez situation.  Odds are some Bills player will do something dumb in the offseason.  I don’t think that should reflect on the team.  That said, there are teams like the Cowboys and bengals that keep signing scumbags.