Hot for NYPD lieutenant

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You’re obviously not in tune with the subtle nuances of these “would ya” threads.

Pointing out a subtle flaw (or even just complaining about a false flaw) in the super hot ones has become somewhat of a TBDism.  I believe it started with Kate Upton’s “pig face” as one poster stated.  Please try to keep up ?

I'm sorry. Over the years there have been some hilarious posts from people with serious complaints about some smoking hot women. I think the SDS even commented about it once if I recall.

Looking at it your way the post actually WAS quite funny!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You’re obviously not in tune with the subtle nuances of these “would ya” threads.

Pointing out a subtle flaw (or even just complaining about a false flaw) in the super hot ones has become somewhat of a TBDism.  I believe it started with Kate Upton’s “pig face” as one poster stated.  Please try to keep up ?

is she holding a fish??? 

10 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I can understand this response. After all, better looking women than her are beating down your door every minute of every day, right? :rolleyes::unsure::thumbsup:

And btw I do not defend their actions. Very stupid and very dangerous if you read the article. That said, the woman is hot.

As you well know the biggest transgression that the participants in this sex-escapade was not their heated bathroom conduct. What is most troublesome for them is that their behavior became public and embarrassed the department. For that they will pay a steep price.  

There is no doubt that the participants will be severely disciplined. I hope it doesn't rise to the level of termination. 

PS I agree with you that she is hot. 

11 hours ago, JohnC said:

As you well know the biggest transgression that the participants in this sex-escapade was not their heated bathroom conduct. What is most troublesome for them is that their behavior became public and embarrassed the department. For that they will pay a steep price.  

There is no doubt that the participants will be severely disciplined. I hope it doesn't rise to the level of termination. 

PS I agree with you that she is hot. 

Absolutely and I am sure that there is WAY more to this story, none of it good.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:41 AM, ExiledInIllinois said:

You tell him!

No Apple watch. Those are for the younger Gen Xers like the Houston Asterisks. ?But, UnderArmour tights and shorts in winter.  As one gets older, the hippy man bun gets replaced by the skullet... 

BUT... Never sport a comb-over... THAT'S for the vanity laden people of the world that can't age gracefully.

aka, the Lev Parnas.

new-details-in-lev-parnas-reported-effor

• Haha (+1) 1