Hot for NYPD lieutenant

The unit where she is assigned offers peer counseling to members of the department experiencing stress on the job.

"Yeah, that's it - peer counseling. You see, the Sergeant - you know, my peer - offered to help me relieve the stress I've been under."

9 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No thanks.  I am with @Gugny

71KbVRXqNHL._UY560_.jpg

That will get me from point A to B just fine.

Do you have a manbun?  Because men who drive those are likely to have man buns and COEXIST bumper stickers

Well, the lame COEXIST bumper stickers

il_570xN.1460021163_hhed.jpg

As opposed to the cool COEXIST bumper stickers

31+v9O91zHL.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Do you have a manbun?  Because men who drive those are likely to have man buns and COEXIST bumper stickers

Well, the lame COEXIST bumper stickers

il_570xN.1460021163_hhed.jpg

As opposed to the cool COEXIST bumper stickers

31+v9O91zHL.jpg

No man bun.  Man bunners usually drive the little Subaru sports cars.  They don't have the coexist stickers; they're more likely to have either a triathlon, marathon or ironman sticker.  And at least 2 Ragnar stickers alongside the rear window.  And a Thule rack of some sort is a given.  In addition to the man bun, they will rock a beard and will always be wearing an apple watch.

In my 120 miles of commuting each day, not only can I say that my first paragraph is serious and accurate, I can also say that at least 90% of Versa Note drivers are men (average Joes) and totally unpretentious.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

No man bun.  Man bunners usually drive the little Subaru sports cars.  They don't have the coexist stickers; they're more likely to have either a triathlon, marathon or ironman sticker.  And at least 2 Ragnar stickers alongside the rear window.  And a Thule rack of some sort is a given.  In addition to the man bun, they will rock a beard and will always be wearing an apple watch.

In my 120 miles of commuting each day, not only can I say that my first paragraph is serious and accurate, I can also say that at least 90% of Versa Note drivers are men (average Joes) and totally unpretentious.  

Yeah but wait until they upgrade to the Civic and watch the pretentiousness blossom!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

i hate those people who put the 13.1 or the 26.2 stickers on their car.  we get it...you're active.

edit:  i do have an apple watch though.  i love it.

Edited by teef
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, teef said:

i hate those people who put the 13.1 or the 26.2 stickers on their car.  we get it...you're active.

edit:  i do have an apple watch though.  i love it.

I was just calling the watch out as part of the "package deal."

And I agree about the stickers.  I do a lot of things that I'm proud of.  I've never even considered putting a sticker on my car so others know.

One sticker I'll never forget is, "I'M CATHOLIC AND I VOTE."  Big fuggin' deal.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

You tell him!

No Apple watch. Those are for the younger Gen Xers like the Houston Asterisks. ?But, UnderArmour tights and shorts in winter.  As one gets older, the hippy man bun gets replaced by the skullet... 

BUT... Never sport a comb-over... THAT'S for the vanity laden people of the world that can't age gracefully.

17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I was just calling the watch out as part of the "package deal."

And I agree about the stickers.  I do a lot of things that I'm proud of.  I've never even considered putting a sticker on my car so others know.

One sticker I'll never forget is, "I'M CATHOLIC AND I VOTE."  Big fuggin' deal.

Sports teams... Regions are okay.  I never got the political message thing.  Should leave your ride ambiguous politically.  I get searched entering Canada, for weapons, because truck looks like a Trump supporter.  Sorry... These are tights I am wearing and just two pairs of skis under the tonneau cover. Oh well...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

12 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Her triceps are too flabby.

I can understand this response. After all, better looking women than her are beating down your door every minute of every day, right? :rolleyes::unsure::thumbsup:

And btw I do not defend their actions. Very stupid and very dangerous if you read the article. That said, the woman is hot.

Edited by Bill from NYC

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

... and drive 50MPH in the left lane of a three-lane highway.   

3 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I can understand this response. After all, better looking women than her are beating down your door every minute of every day, right? :rolleyes::unsure::thumbsup:

You’re obviously not in tune with the subtle nuances of these “would ya” threads.

Pointing out a subtle flaw (or even just complaining about a false flaw) in the super hot ones has become somewhat of a TBDism.  I believe it started with Kate Upton’s “pig face” as one poster stated.  Please try to keep up ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1