So How Happy is McCoy Now ?

T master

At the beginning of the season it looked like we had a RB room with the most experience in the entire NFL & the Bills would let the rookie learn behind 2 of the best in the game at this point & then the hammer dropped & McCoy was sent to KC & i was kind of taken back & i think McCoy was too because he was a part of the reason that Gore was brought in & he looked forward to being his running mate .

Even though McCoy went to a team that he was familiar with the coach & more than likely the scheme in which he was fixing to be a part of # 25 had become endeared to the Bills mafia & has had some good years while in B/lo so i would imagine he super thrilled when he first had to pack up & go !

But what do you think he is feeling now ? I think he has some friends here & good memories but the SB makes the move all better & I bet he's on cloud 9 knowing he will get to go to the Super Bowl & has a really good chance to win it all .

I am going to be rooting for the Cheifs simply because of the time they have been out of the running for a SB & the simple fact that the 49ers have had more than enough of the big game in the past !

Plus i would like to see McCoy win the big one & Andy is deserving of a SB for all he has done for the game ! I bet Ragland & Watkins are pretty happy too !! 

• Like (+1) 12

I'm rooting for the Chiefs.  Jimmy G was gift wrapped this situation and I don't think he has proved himself enough to warrant a superbowl win.  Andy Reid has put in a lifetime of work for this. I hope he gets it.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Jobot said:

I'm rooting for the Chiefs.  Jimmy G was gift wrapped this situation and I don't think he has proved himself enough to warrant a superbowl win.  Andy Reid has put in a lifetime of work for this. I hope he gets it.

Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, and Jeff Hostetler say hi

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I don’t really care one way or the other if he gets a ring but I am pulling for the Chiefs.

He was so lousy his last year here I was happy they pulled the trigger (knowing he was running behind a terrible line). The dancing that he does drove me bonkers. 

• Like (+1) 1

If I'm LeSean McCoy, I'm still thinking back to the Eagles SB victory and wishing I never got traded; so there has to be some disappointment there.  As a fan, I'm glad he was a Bill for a while; but as a player, he has to be thinking back and wishing he was able to stay with the team that drafted him. 

If KC wins, maybe McCoy gets some satisfaction, but he was never a major contributor to the team and is a short timer.  If they lose it still stings, though probably not as bad as if he was more invested in KC.

• Like (+1) 2

McCoy has made lots of money.....and even this year he made $4mil.  Good to go to SB, but he would have played in Buffalo.  Still think his weeks on the injured list in KC likely would have been the case in Buffalo as well.   I think, however, he would have been a good example (maybe not mentor) for the young Motor.   Shady in his best years in Buffalo was better than anybody since OJ. (TT was good but not as likely to go the distance as Shady)

39 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Never bashed the city or fanbase or organization on the way out.  So therefore I am happy for him. 

Nor did he pout when he was traded here.

Always played hard and produced at a high level here for 3+ years.   Don't know why so many here don't like the guy.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

McCoy has made lots of money.....and even this year he made $4mil.  Good to go to SB, but he would have played in Buffalo.  Still think his weeks on the injured list in KC likely would have been the case in Buffalo as well.   I think, however, he would have been a good example (maybe not mentor) for the young Motor.   Shady in his best years in Buffalo was better than anybody since OJ. (TT was good but not as likely to go the distance as Shady)

Remember this guy?

image.jpeg.ac88f589408dab47051cc3c632e172cb.jpeg

• Like (+1) 11
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Nor did he pout when he was traded here.

Always played hard and produced at a high level here for 3+ years.   Don't know why so many here don't like the guy.

Me neither.

He was a team player, I never once heard of him being a distraction or causing any problems with any other players.

He was the best RB this team had since Thurman. I hope he gets that championship.

22 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I don’t really care one way or the other if he gets a ring but I am pulling for the Chiefs.

He was so lousy his last year here I was happy they pulled the trigger (knowing he was running behind a terrible line). The dancing that he does drove me bonkers. 

Yeah, his last year was bad. To be fair, our offensive line was God awful.

• Like (+1) 2