the, "am i a bad person" thread

teef

On January 21, 2020 at 11:56 AM, Gugny said:

My neighbor and I are close friends.  We were coworkers/friends for a decade before becoming neighbors.  She's the kind of person who will always help someone out with a smile.

We got some snow the other day.  I cleared my driveway and went back inside.  Looking out the living room window, I noticed her driveway had not been cleared; just a small shoveled path that made it appear that someone had begun to shovel, but gave up.

I could have gone over and snow blown her driveway.  But her husband's truck was in the driveway. 

If he's home, he should be snowblowing, right???  He's a county corrections officer who works nights.  The thing is, the snow stopped overnight.  So it was ready to be taken care of as soon as he got home.

He couldn't take the 30 minutes to clear that out for his wife before he went to bed??

For that reason, I did not clear their driveway.

Am I a bad person???

Well, at least we all avoided a thread about your rude neighbor snowblowing in the middle of the night.

• Haha (+1) 1

A number of years back, i got completely screwed over by this douche nozzle at work.........fast forward a few years and i came to learn that this same douche nozzle had cancer.

My first thought was that i hope he suffered terribly.

Am i a bad person for this?.............well, screw you too then cause i don't really care what anyone thinks.

• Like (+1) 1

-I won't donate to the salvation army around Chirstmas time if the person ringing the bell is inside the store instead of braving the cold outside.

-My first thought when my father in law died was I hope the funeral is on a Friday so I could have a three day weekend.

Apparently I’ll be seeing a bunch of you folks in the Hot House after this world is over for me. While I have the chance, I’d like to thank many of you for making me feel a little better about my life. Maybe @plenzmd1 will make wings when we get there! A “post game thing” and they could be really hot! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Confessions of why I'm a bad person.

When I was 14 I was far away from home and really had to dump and there was no store close

So I went into this random guys yard and shi* on his grass, it was definitely not a moment I'm proud of

I suspected it was you all along. It’s nice to have confirmation. 

:)

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

This has been bugging me for a long time so I'm glad I can finally get this off my conscience

Well, the bad news is the security video goes live unless the ransom is paid. The GOOD news is, I’m not jacking YOU up, I’m hoping the general public will paid to have this quashed. It’s in the public interest. Nobody deserves to see that much corn....umm, well that much corn! 

• Sad 1

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Sometimes I fantasize about pushing people over at the super market.  No one in particular, I just fantasize about pushing people to the ground and laughing at them.

Am I a bad person?

No just a possible lunatic

But you're a cool possible lunatic ?

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 1:48 PM, Sweats said:

A number of years back, i got completely screwed over by this douche nozzle at work.........fast forward a few years and i came to learn that this same douche nozzle had cancer.

Am i a bad person for this?.............well, screw you too then cause i don't really care what anyone thinks.

I normally would never wish ill will, especially health-related, on anyone.  But I do have a former boss who made my life miserable for many, many years … and nothing could happen to him that would make me feel bad for him.  Nothing.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I normally would never wish ill will, especially health-related, on anyone.  But I do have a former boss who made my life miserable for many, many years … and nothing could happen to him that would make me feel bad for him.  Nothing.

Yeah, but that’s kinda redundant. Everybody Knows you’re a rabble-rousin’, bad person.

41 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Meh, I wish I'll will on the Kardashians........every single one of them......

Bit I think that makes you a decent human being.....

• Haha (+1) 1

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 1:48 PM, Sweats said:

Same thing happened to me.  It was the Company President.  The jerk is in the media a lot and gets ripped to shreds.  I just laugh.  I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire.    If that makes me bad - I don't want to be good. 

Edited by Irv

On 1/25/2020 at 1:48 PM, Sweats said:

Depends if you or someone close to you ever had Cancer.

If not, then you're not a bad person.  Just kind of an a**hole

If you have witnessed what Cancer does to someone, you would never wish it on anyone

• Thank you (+1) 2