Playstation 5 Release Details Leaked

/dev/null

12 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

I haven’t had a video game system or even played since PS3 came out. The reverse compatibility all the way back to PS1 change that...

Yes! We still have all our games. It's not nearly the most important feature, but it needs to be a feature.

I think this is officially the end of the line for me.  I don't play enough anymore, there aren't any currently ongoing series that I'm interested, so it's not worth the money to me anymore.  The backward compatibility is nice (if they don't drop it last second like they did with the last few), but I have a 2,3 and 4 in my house, so I can already play any of the old stuff.

I havent played a video game outside of the Wii we got the kids in nearly twenty years.   I do get the fever now and then when my oldest son starts talking about playing Madden with his friends, but I cant fathom paying 500 or 600 dollars for pretty much anything outside of maybe lawn equipment.   Has people's supplemental income went up that much?

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

I havent played a video game outside of the Wii we got the kids in nearly twenty years.   I do get the fever now and then when my oldest son starts talking about playing Madden with his friends, but I cant fathom paying 500 or 600 dollars for pretty much anything outside of maybe lawn equipment.   Has people's supplemental income went up that much?

If you think of it as an entertainment device it works out better. You can stream with it, play dvds/ blu ray and play games. Its an all in one system and how I justified buying the PS4 a few years ago

12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

That is seriously smart.

Suckers like me will buy it for $500-600, play twisted metal 2 and resident evil for a few weeks then shelf it! Give those marketing people a raise! Seriously though, something small like that may get me back into modern gaming a bit. Although that may cut into the hours a day I currently spend on here....??‍♂️