Sign in to follow this  
Hapless Bills Fan

Important Off Season Dates for NFL

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I will admit I wanted Rosen so when I heard Goodell say Josh I started cheering then when he said Allen I screamed no.

I am so happy to have been proved wrong though and we for sure got the right Allen

I remember feeling like someone had just punched me hard in the gut.  Breathing like "huh huh huh" and feeling sick.

Not sure he's the Franchise Guy of our dreams yet, but he's the Right Josh, that's sure

• Like (+1) 1

The schedule is likely released April 15th or 16th (1 week before the draft). Always an off season highlight for me, this year even more so due to all the good away games.

19 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

The schedule is likely released April 15th or 16th (1 week before the draft). Always an off season highlight for me, this year even more so due to all the good away games.

Even if one is in London or Mexico City?

Very key off-season for the Bills, free agency and the draft could determine if this team sustains playoff success and contending or falls more towards the middle of the pack. 

4 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

London is interesting - I work with people there and have some friends I'm due to visit so would consider that for sure, maybe tack it onto a work trip. Was in Mexico recently so wouldn't go to that game. Vegas and Tennessee are the ones I'm eyeing, though Phoenix is the only one of the 8 I have no interest in visiting.

22 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I love the offseason. 

...it's only gonna get BETTER (YAWN).....can see a bevy of threads (thank you Fisher-Price wi-fi) that will make "fingernails on a chalkboard" enjoyable....stay tuned...............

23 hours ago, NobesBLO13 said:

When is the super bowl

About 54 weeks from now. Mark your calendars! Schedule your time off! 

PLEASE someone TAG me when Tom  Brady Retires

that would be an important off season date 

:lol:

23 hours ago, 416BillsFan said:

London is interesting - I work with people there and have some friends I'm due to visit so would consider that for sure, maybe tack it onto a work trip. Was in Mexico recently so wouldn't go to that game. Vegas and Tennessee are the ones I'm eyeing, though Phoenix is the only one of the 8 I have no interest in visiting.

They have an actual Ted’s Hot Dogs in Phoenix!

• Haha (+1) 1

OMG I missed the East West Shrine game!  I'm devastated!

Seems every year lately free agency is starting later and later.  Though I remember it used to start very late Feb or at least by March 1st, now it's it's getting to be late March.

Maybe it's a ploy by the NFL to keep making it later every year until it's eventually after the draft like the NBA

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 12:23 PM, MAJBobby said:

I'm not so sure if the International games are announced on a consistent date each off season. Even if it is announced earlier, I'll still be eager to find out the schedule of the other 15 games in mid-april.

21 hours ago, stuvian said:

We knew this as soon as it was announced the Raiders were moving to Vegas.

My question is when the teams playing in the London games will be announced.  Last year they were announced on January 21st with dates and times tbd.  Let's see if that @Dolphins in London rumor is true.

The Packers and Carolina Panthers are the only teams that have not played outside the United States since the NFL began its International Series in 2007

In November 2019, the Atlanta Falcons and Miami Dolphins were announced as home teams for 2020 games in either London or Mexico City.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:25 PM, Bills!Win! said:

Schedule release day is what I look forward to 

The draft and start of Training Camp is what I am looking forward to

On 1/24/2020 at 9:37 PM, wagon127 said:

I'm not so sure if the International games are announced on a consistent date each off season. Even if it is announced earlier, I'll still be eager to find out the schedule of the other 15 games in mid-april.

They tend to announce the London games before the official schedule release in April. However, as you surmise there doesn’t seem to be a consistent date of announcement. 

On 1/26/2020 at 1:33 PM, ALF said:

The Packers and Carolina Panthers are the only teams that have not played outside the United States since the NFL began its International Series in 2007

In November 2019, the Atlanta Falcons and Miami Dolphins were announced as home teams for 2020 games in either London or Mexico City.

Panthers played in London last October. 

On 1/26/2020 at 3:26 AM, Doc Brown said:

We knew this as soon as it was announced the Raiders were moving to Vegas.

My question is when the teams playing in the London games will be announced.  Last year they were announced on January 21st with dates and times tbd.  Let's see if that @Dolphins in London rumor is true.

You may already know this, but the Patriots will play Miami in Mexico City:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/miami-dolphins-to-face-new-england-patriots-in-mexico-city-during-2020-season-report/2182661/

• Like (+1) 1

This is a little late, but also:

January 17 - Eligible underclassmen must declare for the NFL draft

I will be able to get nice club level seats to watch in person the best QB in the league next season.

Sorry Josh.  

18 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

I will be able to get nice club level seats to watch in person the best QB in the league next season.

Sorry Josh.  

So cryptic. I'm on pins and needles

Would Buffalo at Las Vegas be a good Sunday Night Opener?