[Name Only Title] lesean mccoy

dbfla10

2 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Yes the team realized they were much better with Damien Williams and Darwin Thompson.  It’s like TJ Yeldon in Buffalo.  Instead of activating a 3rd string RB that won’t see the field much, you elect to active players for ST 

Yeah .... that really worked well for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Never liked McCoy did not do anything for Buffalo and he sure is not doing anything for Kansas City Way overrated in my book

Like him or don't, saying he did not do anything for Buffalo seems like a hella Bad Take.

#1 rushing attack in the league 2015, 2016.  2016 in particular was a whole lotta Shady.  We ran him until he puked in 2017 with 287 carries.

Never complained, good teammate, played hard to get the win in the Snow Game, rehabbed hard and played hurt in our 2017 playoff game.

Not his fault his production fell off in 2018, no OL.

If we'd had a fraction of the defense under Rex in 2015 & 2016 that we had in 2014, Playoffs right there.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Like him or don't, saying he did not do anything for Buffalo seems like a hella Bad Take.

#1 rushing attack in the league 2015, 2016.  2016 in particular was a whole lotta Shady.  We ran him until he puked in 2017 with 287 carries.

Never complained, good teammate, played hard to get the win in the Snow Game, rehabbed hard and played hurt in our 2017 playoff game.

Not his fault his production fell off in 2018, no OL.

If we'd had a fraction of the defense under Rex in 2015 & 2016 that we had in 2014, Playoffs right there.

Td run in the snow game to keep the playoff hopes alive!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Never liked McCoy did not do anything for Buffalo and he sure is not doing anything for Kansas City Way overrated in my book

Uh....didn't he average almost 1500 yards from scrimmage during his first 3 years w/ the Bills?   

As I remember it, he was the only one doing anything for Buffalo during those years.

• Thank you (+1) 1

He put the ball on the rug 3 times in his few carries and one of them cost them a game this year.

He's also lousy in pass pro and doesn't bring any physicality to the position.

At this stage Williams is the far more playable/reliable RB.

I'd like to see him play in the SB though........be a shame for him to get there and not play.

When you have solid alternatives his ball security would really make me nervous. He almost uses the ball and extends it out to help distract defenders. Maybe you could survive that in is prime but it’s not fooling anybody anymore and horrible fundamentals. That’s said, no issues with Shady. Get the ring. I just wouldn’t be rushing to get him a lot of time time with the options KC has.