Senior Bowl week

Lurker

3 hours ago, DJB said:

Do you know for what?

I really like Aiyuk hes a terrific prospect

Ayiuk has a minor hip injury, should be good to go for the Combine. Measured in with an 81 inch wingspan on a 5’11 3/4 frame...those are some long arms.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, CommonCents said:

Henry is much better. Hooper isn’t much better than Kroft. I don’t understand the excitement for him. 

Hooper was a pro-bowl alternate with 75 catches for 787 yds this year.  77.3% catch %.  1% drop percentage.  That's in 13 games.

Has had 4 years of that.

I guess depends upon what you mean by "isn't much better"; to me that's in a whole 'nother world than Kroft's production.

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, Htt2821 said:

Ayiuk has a minor hip injury, should be good to go for the Combine. Measured in with an 81 inch wingspan on a 5’11 3/4 frame...those are some long arms.

Too bad he measured in short. I usually saw him listed over 6 feet. That's disappointing. 

Thanks for the injury update however

On 1/20/2020 at 3:50 PM, Mark Vader said:

I would love to get James Proche. I know that he's a day 3 pick and more likely a slot receiver, but in the couple of Southern Methodist games I watched he catches everything. 

I do like Pittman and I'm curious to see how Aiyuk and Collin Johnson look too.

Speaking of SMU, I absolutely love Xavier Jones RB late maybe 4th/5th Rd guy. Loads of production  but maybe won’t test too well. The guy is a gamer!!

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'll actually be disappointed if we draft a WR in the 1st, unless someone like Ruggs somehow falls. There's ridiculous 2nd and 3rd round value at that position this year. I don't see that much of a drop off from Tee Higgins to a player like Michael Pittman. I'm back to thinking we need to draft an edge rusher in the 1st.

Yup...I wouldn’t mind going edge or OT in the 1st, myself.

3 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Van Jefferson looks uncoverable. Impressed. 

He's a teriffic route runner and has some great skills.   But from what I read about him, he's not very physical and can get pushed around in press coverage.   He's also over-age (will be 24 on opening day).

Of course, the db has to be able to keep up with his moves to be able to win that way...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/van-jefferson

https://247sports.com/college/florida/Article/Van-Jefferson-NFL-Draft-Senior-Bowl-Florida-Gators-Orange-Bowl-Virginia-Cavaliers-Kyle-Trask-141184133/

Smooth as butter, though:     

This video guy is pretty good at breaking down Jefferson on a few plays vs. LSU:

Edited by Lurker
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I want two WR’s this year. 1/2 round, and 4/5. 3 wouldn’t bother me either with a 6/7 (I’d be surprised if we don’t end up with a 7th rounder) thrown in for good measure. 

Justin Jefferson. Collin Johnson. James Proche.

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Justin Herbert’s floppy middle school hair annoys me. 

I know, ok boomer 

It kept falling in his eyes during an interview yesterday and they jokingly asked him if he was going to get it cut before the combine and he laughed and said he might get it cut tonight. it was a funny moment.