Bills Press and Fans...It’s Time to Move On With Pat Mahomes

21 minutes ago, K-9 said:

People like me that don’t believe in the value of added motivation? WTF does that even mean? Actually, never mind. Another Badol rabbit hole I’d just as soon avoid. 

But you said everyone in the NFL was equally motivated to do their jobs better?  

The motivational playing field is level says K-9! 

Your temper tantrum takes are hilarious though.:lol:

38 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You’re stuck on this all time stuff as if it means anything.  It means nothing.  Nothing whatsoever.  We can go back to Brady and Montana too and it again means nothing about Mahomes.

This is all just hindsight garbage.  Again if NFL teams had crystal balls and could have seen Mahomes would be this good they would have all tried to get the # 1 pick that draft.  No one envisioned him playing at this level.  

I'm late to the conversation and probably missed a ton of subtle nuances, but the bolded is on point. Trubisky got picked way before Mahomes.

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You are not making any sense whatsoever. It has nothing to do with picking or not picking one player in one draft.

The point of criticism in hindsight is to illustrate the lack of foresight.

Who drafted who and who won championships doesn't matter to you because it doesn't benefit you having never been a fan of a team that's won.............I get that there are otherwise non-NFL fans that are avid Bills fans who think this way..........but the results mean everything in the history of the NFL.

The context is what it is........Bills are a top step of the cellar franchise.........10 steps from the bottom...........they've even drafted around 10th twice in the past 4 years............that's been their organizational level so it was entirely appropriate that they had two franchise QB's to choose from at 10th overall and decided to trade out of the pick. :lol:  

[This is an automated response]

This topic is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.

Sorry, Phil

As far as I can tell this thread has degraded from any discussion of Bills not drafting Mahomes, to just slanging on other posters and the Bills in general.

So it's time to put it to bed.

Say Goodnight, Gracie!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3