Tom Brady’s (former) backup is playing in the Super Bowl, thoughts

Don Otreply

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

Once a Patriot*, always a Patriot* (unless they come to the Bills). I'll be rooting for KC.

I like the idea of Jimmy G winning it all while Belichick stews about how Kraft forced him trade him away.  Seems like that could fan the flames of discontent.  Plus I’m not rooting for that POS Tyreek Hill. 

10 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

Yeah, I don't really get the OP's point. I think the Pats came out of it pretty well. Gee, they developed 2 guys capable of winning lots of games, and had to let one go. What losers.

Let's see how the Pats do next season before gloating about any of this.

If Jimmy G threw 40 times and SF ran 8 times yet still won no one would bash the RB’s as long as they got some chunks/first downs and didn’t turn the ball over. SF completely handled GB and the game plan was executed to perfection.

23 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Belichick wanted to keep Jimmy G. Belichick knew Brady was in decline and he is. Belichick knew Jimmy G was someone he could win with. Belichick knows he can’t win a SB with Brady anymore. If he thought he could Brady wouldn’t be a FA.

Can we have him then?   Of course Brady is somewhat in decline, but he's not garbage yet.

4 minutes ago, arcane said:

God people are thick 

It was said as a joke. But since you called he dumb. Let’s dissect what I said.

did Brady cheat? Yes

is Brady as good as he was? Nope

Did Brady throw a pick six to end his teams chances this year? Yep

Brady is not good anymore, at best he is average and declining. People like you are exactly why I wouldn’t want Brady on the Bills. We have a good young QB on his way up.