Phillip Rivers has moved away from San Diego to Florida

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Homeless people from across the USA flock to Ca., because it is warm.

Being homeless in Michigan (etc.) doesn't cut it in the cold months of the year.

I think California gets a bad rap, because it is a desirable place for homeless people to COME TO.

The national problem, is: PAY PEOPLE A LIVING WAGE.

Yes I'm sure it has nothing to do with Hollywood and the like not paying their fair share and sanctuary cities.  All sorts of people come there from less comfortable cities around the world.  When we make it easier to come here legally and make sure the Stars pay their taxes and Cali stops spending money on stupid things to funnel money to their buddys I'm certain things will get better.  Until then it is a corrupt state that exploits the poor.  This probably doesn't belong on this board though and I will get an email from Happless and have to bite my tongue.

BTW people have to make themselves of value and earn a living wage.  There are many high paying technical jobs elsewhere in the country.  By choosing to go to Cali they will have difficulty finding those jobs in a state where business has very little desire to be.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

4 minutes ago, ticketssince61 said:

I think he is washed up and won't really help any team

Not true, while he’s definitely at the end of his career I think if he goes to Miami I think he can help them out as long as they don’t have to rely on him the whole game and they have a ground and pound type of offense

4 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Not true, while he’s definitely at the end of his career I think if he goes to Miami I think he can help them out as long as they don’t have to rely on him the whole game and they have a ground and pound type of offense

Then Tennessee is perfect for him. Tanny can back him up. 

Report: NFL has discussed possibility of Chargers moving to London

If the Chargers were to move, it would likely be into the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Bonsignore reports.

https://fox5sandiego.com/2019/11/04/report-nfl-has-discussed-possibility-of-chargers-moving-to-london/

Chargers not moving to London, angry Spanos says   , NOVEMBER 5, 2019

https://fox5sandiego.com/2019/11/05/chargers-not-moving-to-londaon-angry-spanos-says/

Edited by ALF

12 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Being homeless in Michigan (etc.) doesn't cut it in the cold months of the year.

I think California gets a bad rap, because it is a desirable place for homeless people to COME TO.

Being a California resident I do agree with this: Partly it is the weather, partly its other states busing homeless here and dropping them off here, and also in part is the behavior that is enabled by the actions of some of the government here. California has its fair share of issues I agree in cities like LA and SF, but where I live it is just fine, yeah its expensive, but I am not dodging drug needles and homeless tents like most might think. There is a LOT more to this state then just inner LA and SF.

Also there is massive shortage of homes here for the high demand which has thrown real estate prices out of whack, and yes, that is a bi-partisan issue.

Edited by Like A Mofo
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Tampa makes way more sense than Miami.  Tampa has more pieces in place and Miami seems pretty enamored with Fitz as their bridge 

Tampa makes sense. I don’t think it will work - if anything, Tampa needs the anti-Jameis, someone who protects the ball - but it’s still worth watching. I know I’m in the distinct minority when I say I kind of like Rivers and would love to see a storybook ending to his career. I doubt it, but really, what better option does Tampa have? Arians needs to win now with the formidable offensive weapons he has. 

I can't see why anyone would view Phillip Rivers as a capable starting QB at this point in his career.

I think he's going to have a very cool market in free agency, and unless he wants to compete for a starting gig he probably won't be in the NFL next year. 

I see very few teams who will be interested in adding him. 

20 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The problem is get an education or learn a trade and earn a decent wage. You don’t get A living wage  just cause you want it, you need to earn it....

• Like (+1) 1