Gameday Thread Packers @ 49ers NFC Title

Chandler#81

42 minutes ago, Success said:

I’ll take KC.  Not sure how SF will be if Jimmy has to pass more than 10 times

your point is valid because i think you didn't watch the game SF won vs NO, in that game Garoppolo passed for almost 350 yards and 4TD(1 int) in a game where he had to lie behind his back to the team because NO stopped SF run game

19 minutes ago, poblano said:

your point is valid because i think you didn't watch the game SF won vs NO, in that game Garoppolo passed for almost 350 yards and 4TD(1 int) in a game where he had to lie behind his back to the team because NO stopped SF run game

I like Jimmy G, and he has played well overall.  But he basically took this game off, and the 2nd half of the previous game.

If he's playing from behind & has to lead an offense in the biggest game of the year, it could be asking a lot.

It should be a great SB, though.  Good matchups top to bottom.

1 minute ago, Success said:

I like Jimmy G, and he has played well overall.  But he basically took this game off, and the 2nd half of the previous game.

If he's playing from behind & has to lead an offense in the biggest game of the year, it could be asking a lot.

It should be a great SB, though.  Good matchups top to bottom.

That’s right. Some new blood in the Super Bowl, and now I’m actually interested to watch it. Thank God no Patriots. 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

I'm cool if he does it after the game is over, just get it done. :)

Why the hate for Mahomes? I personally want K.C. to win. I want to see a high scoring offense win. After how last years Super bowl ended, I don't want to see a ground and pound team win. 

• Like (+1) 1