Gameday Thread Packers @ 49ers NFC Title

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

if it’s a true story, BB really has right to be mad and it’d be extra amusing if Brady walks away from the team this year 

it was an impossible situation. 

pats got to another two super bowls with Brady and won one. 

Jimmy G is on an incredible team and seems more along for the ride than the main driver of their success. 

I hate the pats, but I don’t think you can fault them for keeping Brady and letting Jimmy G go. 

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dubs said:

pats won another two super bowls with Brady. 

Jimmy G is on an incredible team and seems more along for the ride than the main driver of their success. 

I hate the pats, but I don’t think you can fault them for keeping Brady and letting Jimmy G go. 

We just wished.

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

2nd week they Protected Jimmy G, still don’t know how good this kid is. Will they be able to do it against the Chiefs????

Huh? At this pot I think everyone knows what Jimmy g is. He's Andy Dalton with an elite team around him. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dubs said:

pats got to another two super bowls with Brady and won one. 

I wasn’t faulting the decision

but if you are the HOF coach and your owner took the decision from you for a sense of loyalty and then in the same year the owners guy might leave by choice and your guy gets his first ring... he’d be understandably frustrated I think 

• Like (+1) 1