Gameday Thread Packers @ 49ers NFC Title

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah I love the guy and would keep him for the right price but if he’s going to get a huge deal elsewhere he should. He won’t likely replicate that sack # next year. Love his attitude though. 

I’d love to have him in the rotation again, but I think he gets overpaid and we let him walk. He was a great find, go get the next one who can be had at a reasonable cost. 

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I'll say it again. How did a defense this bad make it this far? 

Went 13-3 mostly via winning by 10 or less against inferior or legitimately bad teams, lose when they actually play a top-5 team. The Packers are the Wisconsin Badgers of the NFL. Which I mean... seems fitting.

Edited by YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

We should be getting Harrison Philips back next year, so a Philips for Philips  swap.

Feel our defensive is somewhat plug-n-play.  Don’t feel Jordan Philips or Shaq repeat on another team.

harrison is a 1 tech, jordan a 3. So they can’t “swap.” Oliver is jordan’s replacement.

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Palamalu & Mahomes Head and Shoulders commercial is hilarious?  The way it ends cracks me up every time.

It's one of the better ones.  When he pulls out that little fan, its pretty funny.