Gameday Thread Packers @ 49ers NFC Title

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

One thing that will not help imo is moving on from Shaq. I hope they don’t. 

Yep, Shaq is helpful against the run, where Phillips seems to realize sacks get guys big fat contracts, so that’s his focus, for better or worse. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Yep, Shaq is helpful against the run, where Phillips seems to realize sacks get guys big fat contracts, so that’s his focus, for better or worse. 

Yeah I love the guy and would keep him for the right price but if he’s going to get a huge deal elsewhere he should. He won’t likely replicate that sack # next year. Love his attitude though. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Dude, your answer was the sarcastic “So they are not going to put any effort into fixing that.”

And when I call you on that being a non-answer because part of the issue is how they’ve built the LB corps, you say you’ve given an answer and I’m being a “dick”?

Seriously?  Srsly?

Yes. You didn't give me anything. All you did was answer my question with a question.

You didn't give a substantive answer to what I had asked before. Then when I respond, all I get is condescension. So yeah, that was a jerk of a response.

I think that Beane & McDermott are going to be looking a lot at what they have with them and what they can do to fix it. Be that at DT or LB.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah I love the guy and would keep him for the right price but if he’s going to get a huge deal elsewhere he should. He won’t likely replicate that sack # next year. Love his attitude though. 

We should be getting Harrison Philips back next year, so a Philips for Philips  swap.

Feel our defensive is somewhat plug-n-play.  Don’t feel Jordan Philips or Shaq repeat on another team.

• Like (+1) 1