Gameday Thread Packers @ 49ers NFC Title

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Michael1962 said:

Maybe this was already discussed but if the 49ers win this does anyone think that they will be able to put the brakes on Mahomes and company?

The 9ers have a Great defense but I think the Chiefs can score 30 points or possibly more on ANYBODY , Jimmy G ( IMO ) is an average QB at best 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Putin said:

The 9ers have a Great defense but I think the Chiefs can score 30 points or possibly more on ANYBODY , Jimmy G ( IMO ) is an average QB at best 

I agree, a Rodgers vs Mahomes matchup was more intriguing to me, but honestly I don’t think Rodgers is the Rodgers of old these days. 

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Jimmy G is susceptible to a rush up the middle.  He tends to collapse under pressure.

The 49er defense will cause a lot of problems for Mahomes.

5 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I thought the first game was good.   The second one, not so much. 

Fair enough, I was traveling back from Nashville, and by he time I got home the “good” part was pretty much over. It was just what I had expected to see. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

SF will run the ball and keep it away from KC enough to win the time of possession game (like NFC teams typically do).

Oh, and their defense is pretty good, I hear...

Well ask Darth Vader about how being Obi Wans master worked out. ? 

Edited by TroutDog