Gameday Thread Packers @ 49ers NFC Title

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

GB defense is trash.

I wouldn't go that far, it is a lot better this year with LaFleur and his DC Mike Pettine.  Rodgers has remarked they actually have a defense this year

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

We didn't pass on Rodgers bc we didn't have a 1st round pick. We traded it the year before in order to move up for JP Losman.

I'm not enjoying the trip down memory lane that many on this board are taking me on. 

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

We didn't pass on Rodgers bc we didn't have a 1st round pick. We traded it the year before in order to move up for JP Losman.

According to folks on this board that IS passing on Rogers.  Had we NOT traded our 1st round pick for Losman we could have taken Rogers and the rest would be history.  I mean the Bills should have known a year ahead of time that Rogers was a future HOF QB and NOT traded for JPL. 

Remember you can't win an argument with me on this because I have 20/20 HINDSIGHT - just like all the Bills "fans" backing Mahomey's!

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

We kindve have too.... except with worse players.

No, we're built around the DBs.  The LB corps are basically big safeties.  IMO, the Dline needs a legit 1-tech and a stud DE/edge, even if we re-sign Shaq.

• Awesome! (+1) 1