Gameday Thread Titans @ Chiefs AFC Title

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

What? There were numerous people here who thought Mahomes was the best QB in the draft. 

There were a few.  Certainly not nearly as many as currently claim to have known it all along.  He was considered by most analysts to be a risk.  

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Our Tyreek Hill is some guy named Isaiah McKenzie. 

If that doesn't indicate the difference between the Bills/Chiefs offenses from a talent standpoint, I don't know what does.

If we want Tyreek Hill we'll draft Henry Ruggs this year. Unfortunately I doubt he makes it anywhere near our pick.

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Our Tyreek Hill is some guy named Isaiah McKenzie. 

If that doesn't indicate the difference between the Bills/Chiefs offenses from a talent standpoint, I don't know what does.

You say that like there’s some “Tyreek Hill tree” and we just ignore it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

They are all risks. Lol. Not one QB that gets drafted is an automatic franchise QB besides maybe Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck. 

On that, we can all agree.  Thanks for making this point.  Now...back to the game...

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I saw another OBVIOUS hold that goes uncalled.

It is what it is.

I'm not one of those guys that thinks the refs intentionally don't throw flags for teams, but the cheifs being in the superbowl is way sexier for the NFL than the Titans being in the superbowl 

Edited by Steptide