Gameday Thread Titans @ Chiefs AFC Title

Chandler#81

8 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

I just find it strange how you don't let the team (HC and QB/Captain) get up and accept it when they do all the work.

Now i know the Billionaires put their own money in, but that's strange to get my head around

It's because the NFL loves rich dudes more than anything in the world.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

That’s why I think it may have been an illegal formation, the receiver probably needed to be off the line of scrimmage, but usually both are called, if the same ref called the holding, his flag was already thrown...

As far as I have ever watched football they always announce both penalties and just say one is declined though.

15 minutes ago, MDH said:

There were two flags on the play. Illegal formation and holding. They accepted the holding penalty.

The fact that so many people fall for these types of tweets/posts is disturbing though. People will believe anything as long as it jells with their previously held belief.

excellent. That’s what i figured but others said there was only a single flag thrown. The 3 second clip didn’t fool me.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

As far as I have ever watched football they always announce both penalties and just say one is declined though.

This is true, but officials make mistakes every game Wayne Arnold said he saw a 2nd flag on other side, so they must have just not announced the first flag...

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

Just some of the crap he says in interviews. Maybe it's just that he comes off as an immature "party dude."  That probably would have been more appropriate to say.

Kelce was the guy who told Sammy to "adjust your body language" last week when they were down vs Houston.  I write it off as Kelce just being excited

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Kelce was the guy who told Sammy to "adjust your body language" last week when they were down vs Houston.  I write it off as Kelce just being excited

Actually,  if he said that, I give him a lot of credit. 

6 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Just some of the crap he says in interviews. Maybe it's just that he comes off as an immature "party dude."  That probably would have been more appropriate to say.

Isn’t Kelce like, 30, with a steady girl for 3-4 years?  Bit old to be a “party dude”

Are you sure you’re not mistaking him for Jason Kelce, the one who gave that memorable post-Super Bowl speech for the Iggles?

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Isn’t Kelce like, 30, with a steady girl for 3-4 years?  Bit old to be a “party dude”

Are you sure you’re not mistaking him for Jason Kelce, the one who gave that memorable post-Super Bowl speech for the Iggles?

Nope.  No confusion.  I've never seen him in an interview where he comes off well.  Even when the Hunt trophy was presented,  he yelled about partying.   I guess it was just exuberance. 

41 minutes ago, MDH said:

There were two flags on the play. Illegal formation and holding. They accepted the holding penalty.

The fact that so many people fall for these types of tweets/posts is disturbing though. People will believe anything as long as it jells with their previously held belief.

Both penalties were announced?