Gameday Thread Titans @ Chiefs AFC Title

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

It's ridiculous, isn't it? Dopey billionaires.

I just find it strange how you don't let the team (HC and QB/Captain) get up and accept it when they do all the work.

Now i know the Billionaires put their own money in, but that's strange to get my head around

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, OZBILLS said:

I just find it strange how you don't let the team (HC and QB/Captain) get up and accept it when they do all the work.

Now i know the Billionaires put their own money in, but that's strange to get my head around

the owners do a little something with building it.

And those guys get their moment too. 

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Nantz: "Kansas City fans, are you ready to go back to the Super Bowl?"

How many Chiefs fans at the game were alive the last time they were there (50 years ago)?

I'm not a Chiefs fan but I remember rooting for the purple people eaters and I'm not 'that' old. At least I think I'm not.

30 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

was there more than one flag thrown on that play? The side judge probably wasn’t flagging the hold. 

There were two flags on the play. Illegal formation and holding. They accepted the holding penalty.

The fact that so many people fall for these types of tweets/posts is disturbing though. People will believe anything as long as it jells with their previously held belief.

Edited by MDH
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Did you or did you not call for him to be drafted

Does it really matter now though, Joe?  I was as shocked (and disappointed) as anybody else when the Bills didn't draft Mahomes.  But at some point it doesn't matter anymore.  For me it was shortly after that draft -- where you realize that as a fan all you can do is to hope that riding with Peterman and Taylor was a bridge to drafting another QB in the first round later.  Which they did.

Edited by Groin

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I'm not a Chiefs fan but I remember rooting for the purple people eaters and I'm not 'that' old. At least I think I'm not.

Probably quite a few.  I remember them all.

By the way,  Kelce is such a no class arse.

Edited by jkeerie

Just now, Groin said:

Does it really matter now though, Joe?  I was as shocked (and disappointed) as anybody else when the Bills didn't draft Mahomes.  But at some point it doesn't matter any more.  For me it was shortly after that draft -- where you realize that as a fan all you can do is to hope that riding with Peterman and Taylor was a bridge to drafting another QB in the first round later.  Which they did.

Yeah it does matter. If you're here whining about the bills not drafting the guy and you didn't want him on draft day, you need to be quiet.