Gameday Thread Titans @ Chiefs AFC Title

Chandler#81

12 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Normally they announce both penalties, one which is declined and one of which is accepted. And that was the only flag thrown on the play.

Two flags were thrown. The one shown in the vid and one thrown on the opposite side of the field after the backside hold. I don't know why the head official didn't announce both. Probably thought it was a pointless waste of time/breath.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

The Fix lol.  He couldn't wait to throw that flag.

That’s why I think it may have been an illegal formation, the receiver probably needed to be off the line of scrimmage, but usually both are called, if the same ref called the holding, his flag was already thrown...

The better team won today.  Titans did their job by eliminating the Patriots. Their fans get their hearts crushed like a certain team so many years ago.   Reid gets another opportunity after his defense gave away 17 points by committing obvious stupid penalties in the first half.

Hope the second game is as entertaining. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Two flags were thrown. The one shown in the vid and one thrown on the opposite side of the field after the backside hold. I don't know why the head official didn't announce both. Probably thought it was a pointless waste of time/breath.

Good catch?