Gameday Thread Titans @ Chiefs AFC Title

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I'm guessing there was some sort of illegal formation by the Titans before the snap, in addition to the hold later. Obviously Chiefs are going to choose the worse penalty

Normally they announce both penalties, one which is declined and one of which is accepted. And that was the only flag thrown on the play.

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Wow,  hard to to notice all the calls going against Titans. That PI call was total BS

It really wasn't though. The defender didn't turn his head until the ball almost hit him. You can't just run into a player with your head the opposite way of the ball

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

They should have kept him,   this is the problem when you keep changing HC'S & GM'S.  New people just say i never drafted him,  like it or not Sammy would have been top receiver on this team

2019 - 52 catches for 673

2018 - 40 for 519

Hasn't cracked 673 yards since his second season with the bills when he had 1,047 yards.

Don't believe he’s a true number 1. 

22 minutes ago, McBean said:

We had Mahomes and passed.

Josh Allen will never be as good. Ban me, kick me off here, whatever you want to do but it’s downright sad we passed on him.

We passed on Watson too. Just sickening.

Ban you?!?

A tad melodramatic, no?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

But that shouldn't be called a penalty at any point of the game.

Let the professionals play.

Yes it should he made contact without looking for the ball he turned his head after the contact, that’s the called to the letter of the rule...

3 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

They finally blitz. What a concept.

I'm guessing there was some sort of illegal formation by the Titans before the snap, in addition to the hold later. Obviously Chiefs are going to choose the worse penalty.

Was thinking the same thing. Weird that they didn't announce it though.

14 minutes ago, McBean said:

We had Mahomes and passed.

Josh Allen will never be as good. Ban me, kick me off here, whatever you want to do but it’s downright sad we passed on him.

We passed on Watson too. Just sickening.

That’s the thing. You pass on a Pro Bowl QB (Watson), then you pass on a future HOFer (Mahomes), and nobody really cares that you drafted an excellent CB (White) and a whatever else you got (Zay Jones? Dion Dawkins?). Two huge missed opportunities, and all because we were waiting for the right guy 2 years later ....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Bermuda Triangle said:

only 1 penalty was announced.

that doesn’t really bother me so much. The hold would’ve been accepted over an illegal formation anyways. But if only one flag was thrown, and holding was the call, that’s a problem.