Gameday Thread Titans @ Chiefs AFC Title

Chandler#81

10 minutes ago, Big C said:

The Titans faced tons of stacked boxes in the playoffs and they still ran the ball. The Chiefs DL is winning their battles.

and their offense is scoring which takes Henry out of the game.

indy had a terrible run defense in many of the Manning years but had great pass rushers for when their offense made you pass to keep up 

score and create turnovers 

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Assuming the cheifs win this game, it's pretty amazing how many former Bills will have played in the superbowl in recent years. 

Hogan, Gilmore, woods, robey-Coleman, Watkins, Mccoy, Ragland, Darby, who else am I missing 

Jason Peters

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Assuming the cheifs win this game, it's pretty amazing how many former Bills will have played in the superbowl in recent years. 

Hogan, Gilmore, woods, robey-Coleman, Watkins, Mccoy, Ragland, Darby, who else am I missing 

Now do the Bills get to the Super Bowl if they had kept these players?

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

Watkins would have looked good but Beane traded for a lousy second rounder

This is stupid and revisionist history. Watkins is an afterthought in the best offense in the league. A blind squirrel enjoys the occasional nut. Beane won that trade by a large margin.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Now do the Bills get to the Super Bowl if they had kept these players?

Actually, if they had Watkins this season, they may have. I don't care what his stats were this season, on this Bills team he would have been at least as good as Brown. That would have helped ALOT.

Edited by 32ABBA