Gameday Thread Titans @ Chiefs AFC Title

Chandler#81

Just now, davefan66 said:

Just thinking that.  Would be a good landing spot I’d he leaves the patsies.

I wonder how close he was to Vrabel.  Titans are really the perfect team for him in his last years - he could probably get another ring there.

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

True. But if I’m the Bills GM and Andy Reid calls wanting to trade up to get Mahomes, I’m immediately thinking “I’ll go with Andy Reid’s pick myself.” He does have a somewhat better record than Doug Whaley. 

Mahomes will win multiple Super Bowls 

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Andy Reid deserves credit,  he first built a dominating offense with endless speed and play makers and then added  a couple of key makers on defense.  Beane and Sean need to watch and learn

Reid is a top coach in this league, and has been for a long, long time.  It bothers me that he has become a punchline in some circles - winning a championship takes a certain amount of luck, and he simply hasn't had that.

If the Chiefs win this year, I'll celebrate that monkey getting off of his back.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Titans are 1 Tom Brady away from SB contention. Flame away if you want.

Hang on, they beat Tom Brady and then the #1 seed to get to the conference championship, and that doesn't put them in Super Bowl contention?

1 minute ago, Success said:

Reid is a top coach in this league, and has been for a long, long time.  It bothers me that he has become a punchline in some circles - winning a championship takes a certain amount of luck, and he simply hasn't had that.

If the Chiefs win this year, I'll celebrate that monkey getting off of his back.

I wanted Reid but we got Marrone :(