Gameday Thread Titans @ Chiefs AFC Title

Chandler#81

Just now, njbuff said:

Looks like the Titans clock has struck midnight.

It might not be that way if the officials called the game in the trenches down the middle. They have not.

The Titans are right where they deserve to be right now...

Just now, Steptide said:

I'm not one of those guys that thinks the refs intentionally don't throw flags for teams, but the cheifs being in the superbowl is way sexier for the NFL than the Tiana being in the superbowl 

This is definitely fishy.

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

In fairness, The Fugitive guy had one arm, he wasn’t armless.  You probably weren’t intentionally limb shaming him, but these movie characters are real people with real feelings.  So many people call them armless, but is it so hard to refer to them as bi-laterally challenged?  And the jokes, always with the jokes.  “Hey, look, here comes Slots!” or “I saw a one-armed guy about to het hanged, so I started yelling out letters” or “When a one armed guy does Sign Language, is it fair to say he has a speech impediment?”.  

Sorry, I went on a rant, but armless?  No. 

JJ Watt would...

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

They are all risks. Lol. Not one QB that gets drafted is an automatic franchise QB besides maybe Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck. 

Of course.  I did not say differently, just that Mahomes was certainly no consensus, and considered riskier than others, with the best upside.  The post you responded to was correct.  Bills fans in general would have been unhappy with that pick at that time.  

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Looks like the Titans clock has struck midnight.

It might not be that way if the officials called the game in the trenches down the middle. They have not.

There were some pretty obvious holds by the Titans in the first half that weren't called.  

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Our Tyreek Hill is some guy named Isaiah McKenzie. 

If that doesn't indicate the difference between the Bills/Chiefs offenses from a talent standpoint, I don't know what does.

There is no other Tyreek Hill. And he was drafted in the fifth round. You can draft fast guys anywhere, the Chiefs were fortunate they landed an all-world prospect. We've tried to bring in fast guys too. 

4 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Our Tyreek Hill is some guy named Isaiah McKenzie. 

If that doesn't indicate the difference between the Bills/Chiefs offenses from a talent standpoint, I don't know what does.

Our Mahomes is some guy named Allen.....