Gameday Thread Titans @ Chiefs AFC Title

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I'm starting to think having 3 quality TEs (like the Ravens, Titans) is better in today's NFL than 3 WRs.     

Mismatch, mismatch, mismatch...

Yeah it definitely seems to help. I'm not quite sure what else but since Tanny has been in Tenn he is like a whole different QB than in Miami. Maybe coaching and a change of scenery does make a difference? Henry is a big help for him too, but he just looks NOTHING like the QB that was in Miami for all those years.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

It's hard to believe that Tannehill is that much better than Mariota. It feels like something else about that offense has changed since we played them.

I think in part they stopped limiting Henry's carries, but there is no doubt Tannehill was willing to make gutsier throws. Mariota plays too conservative (even running, which was supposed to be one of his positives). 

The titans are playing some great football, but I expect Kansas City’s offense to get going at some point here. They’re too good to keep contained all game. 

Ultimately i I don’t really care who wins anyway. I was kind of rooting for KC to see Andy Reid potentially win his first Super Bowl, and because I think a KC vs SF or GB super bowl could be really exciting. But the titans franchise has never won a Super Bowl, and they were the #6 seed in the east so I can find reasons to root for them too. 

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yeah it definitely seems to help. I'm not quite sure what else but since Tanny has been in Tenn he is like a whole different QB than in Miami. Maybe coaching and a change of scenery does make a difference? Henry is a big help for him too, but he just looks NOTHING like the QB that was in Miami for all those years.

Not to mention better protection and team culture.