Gameday Thread Titans @ Chiefs AFC Title

Chandler#81

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Will the Chiefs get away with a slow start this week?

we're about to find out......If Im a Chiefs fan Im thinking Lord no not again lol they do like torturing them though..as a fan this would drive me nuts

• Like (+1) 1

Now let's not forget the Chiefs were blanked for the first ~20 minutes of the game last week and they finished with *51* points. Of course, the Titans defense is >> the Texans defense and the Titans can keep ramming Henry to the game's end, but I'm expecting the Chiefs to bounce back soon.

Just now, Fan in Chicago said:

Sure but the Titans came ready to play. Too often Chiefs rely on Mahones to take over the game. I am Vrabel knows that

So I am.

Just don't think that KC can be counted out yet. Even if Vrabel does everything right, Mahomes can often be counted on to be even righter ?

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

As good as Henry is, give credit to the titans line. Their blocking is incredibly good 

The game is won in the trenches! Helps Tanny too.

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I'm starting to think having 3 quality TEs (like the Ravens, Titans) is better in today's NFL than 3 WRs.     

Mismatch, mismatch, mismatch...

The league started to move toward smaller, faster guys. Smart coaches started going heavy again. Believe it or not, we have that personnel too, we just didn't use it as much this season. 

• Like (+1) 1