Andre Reed: "Progress" from 2019 Bills

8 minutes ago, MJS said:

Got to be careful posting stuff from Andre. There's a couple posters here that hate his guts. I'm sure they'll be around soon to talk bad about him.

Personally, everything he said makes sense. This is an exciting off season. So much cap space, no huge, glaring holes. Just fill the team with more talent and depth, hope to hit on some future elites in the draft, and come out swinging next year.

This has the feel of a team that is just a couple of pieces away to being a true contender (plus more Josh Allen experience).

Why do they hate his guts?

6 hours ago, MJS said:

Got to be careful posting stuff from Andre. There's a couple posters here that hate his guts. I'm sure they'll be around soon to talk bad about him.

Personally, everything he said makes sense. This is an exciting off season. So much cap space, no huge, glaring holes. Just fill the team with more talent and depth, hope to hit on some future elites in the draft, and come out swinging next year.

This has the feel of a team that is just a couple of pieces away to being a true contender (plus more Josh Allen experience).

I think we have more needs than you think. We also need to save some of that money for our own guys. It’s doable in one offseason but Beane needs to hit bullseyes in the draft and FA.

7 hours ago, MJS said:

Is this supposed to worry me or something?

40 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

I think we have more needs than you think. We also need to save some of that money for our own guys. It’s doable in one offseason but Beane needs to hit bullseyes in the draft and FA.

More to the point, Beane has made a point to say we're not one player away.  He thinks we have more needs.