Adam Shifty Schitt and the Beginning of His Troubles

Hedge

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Don't care

If the images implicate him some illegal activity (drug use, involvement in the deaths of any of Buck's multiple victims), the authorities should use the images to prosecute

But I have no interest in seeing Adam Schiff engaged in "salacious" activites

Same here. Proof of illegal activity is one thing, but if this is just Schiff getting caught doing something embarrassing, then I think it's a bad look for Republicans if they release whatever it is that they have.

I have posted 3 pics here of Adam Schiff in gay apparel, therefor proving that he shares the responsibility along with Jack Buck for the deaths of multiple black men during sexual encounters. The proof is incontrovertible. My case against Adam Schiff is as convincing as the dems case against Trump. In addition, "pencil neck" is not the only reference to Schiff's body parts starting with "pencil". With that in mind it becomes crystal clear that Schiff suffers from adequacy issues making him guilty as Hell and a dead man walking. 

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I have posted 3 pics here of Adam Schiff in gay apparel, therefor proving that he shares the responsibility along with Jack Buck for the deaths of multiple black men during sexual encounters. The proof is incontrovertible. My case against Adam Schiff is as convincing as the dems case against Trump. In addition, "pencil neck" is not the only reference to Schiff's body parts starting with "pencil". With that in mind it becomes crystal clear that Schiff suffers from adequacy issues making him guilty as Hell and a dead man walking. 

You're a weird dude.

14 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

I doubt that...it didn't seem to work in Katie Hill's favor.

Some street junkie going balls deep on a naked Schiff on all fours wearing bondage gear, will not be a feather in Schiff's cap.

Also it could explain the bulging eyes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Azalin said:

Same here. Proof of illegal activity is one thing, but if this is just Schiff getting caught doing something embarrassing, then I think it's a bad look for Republicans if they release whatever it is that they have.

Would you support the release of embarrassing, though not illegal,  information if it made a difference in the 2020 election cycle?  Is it all fair in politics if the desired outcome is achieved? Just wondering how you see that. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Would you support the release of embarrassing, though not illegal,  information if it made a difference in the 2020 election cycle?  Is it all fair in politics if the desired outcome is achieved? Just wondering how you see that. 

Ask what Harry Reid would do and say. Hint: "It worked, didn't it"?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I just think that's a classless, ***** thing to do. I also happen to think that Schiff is a classless, ***** person, and I would expect something like that from him. It's not something that I "support" one way or another as a political tactic. If someone has odd taste in their sexual indulgences, as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, then I don't think it's anybody else's business.

• Like (+1) 2

It's not about his proclivities.

First it's about his relationship with the creep (and big donor), Buck. Next it's about his motivations for attacking Trump.

Considering the political climate, anyone with a brain has to question what the Democrats are so over the top about concerning Trump. He is obviously a threat to the establishment. After the Epstein fiasco, most people are at least considering that some politicians may be coerced into some of their political actions.

Edited by 32ABBA

6 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I just think that's a classless, ***** thing to do. I also happen to think that Schiff is a classless, ***** person, and I would expect something like that from him. It's not something that I "support" one way or another as a political tactic. If someone has odd taste in their sexual indulgences, as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, then I don't think it's anybody else's business.

While I tend to agree with you in general, a picture reportedly found in Buck's home depicted Schiff along with a partially clad black guy and what looked like drugs on the table. Buck has been indicted on picking up black guys, having sex with them and helping them to overdose. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Why's that?

16 minutes ago, Azalin said:

You may feel differently. If so, fair enough.

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

While I tend to agree with you in general, a picture reportedly found in Buck's home depicted Schiff along with a partially clad black guy and what looked like drugs on the table. Buck has been indicted on picking up black guys, having sex with them and helping them to overdose. 

If there is anything that implicated Schiff in doing illegal drugs or poisoning African Americans, then absolutely nail his as to the wall.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I don’t disagree. My issue at time like these is that the politics of personal destruction is big business and alive and well.  Watching Brett Kavanaugh and his hearing disgusted me. I wish that on no one, and if there is justice in the world, the main architects of that attempted destruction will rot in hell.  That said, I’m not so sure I’d draw this line anymore, or if the republicans can afford to do it any more.  

Guess we’ll have to see. 

13 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. ?

• Haha (+1) 1