UFC 246 - Stars in the crowd

Herc11

6 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Like Cowboy is just some bum fighter LOL.....was expecting Conor to win just not without getting touched and it being an epic fight. 

Cowboy had his time half a decade ago. Yes, he is is currently a tomato can. 

His job was to go in there and lose, but last longer than he did (like many old guys past their time do in boxing/MMA). Instead, he just took a quick beating and covered up taking blows for 30 seconds before the ref gave in and stopped the fight 

Edited by Paulus

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

Cowboy had his time half a decade ago. Yes, he is is currently a tomato can. 

His job was to go in there and lose, but last longer than he did (like many old guys past their time do in boxing/MMA). Instead, he just took a quick beating and covered up taking blows for 30 seconds before the ref gave in and stopped the fight 

Cowboy is still knocking out some of the best fighters in the world, if not he is giving them an @$$ whooping...

If he didn't get his nose smashed through his face immediately I think he would've put on a show with Conor. 

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Cowboy is still knocking out some of the best fighters in the world, if not he is giving them an @$$ whooping...

If he didn't get his nose smashed through his face immediately I think he would've put on a show with Conor. 

Dana will milk McGregor till he is dry before he let's him lose a fight. This is purely the business aspect of the sport. 

Didn't the announcers say McGregor had the second largest boxing night take in history? There is too much money involved for Dana to allow him to leave again. Even Jorge Masvidal pointed out he'd rather fight Conner than for a belt due to the money. Come on, man. Stop lying to yourself. 

5 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Dana will milk McGregor till he is dry before he let's him lose a fight. This is purely the business aspect of the sport. 

Didn't the announcers say McGregor had the second largest boxing night take in history? There is too much money involved for Dana to allow him to leave again. Even Jorge Masvidal pointed out he'd rather fight Conner than for a belt due to the money. Come on, man. Stop lying to yourself

I agree he protects Conor a lot, not sure what you are talking about lying to myself? I was just saying Cerrone usually makes a great fight, obviously he isn't in his prime but he isn't hot garbage by any means... it's not like Conor was -1000 or something like you are making it sound. I believe Cerrone was only +225.

48 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I agree he protects Conor a lot, not sure what you are talking about lying to myself? I was just saying Cerrone usually makes a great fight, obviously he isn't in his prime but he isn't hot garbage by any means... it's not like Conor was -1000 or something like you are making it sound. I believe Cerrone was only +225.

The only reason Conner was even close is because he is coming off an alcohol and cocaine binge. Normally, itd be over 450...

• Haha (+1) 1