UFC 246 - Stars in the crowd

Herc11

1 minute ago, Herc11 said:

Now this is trolling that I can appreciate because at least you shared some visual excellence

Although i wasn't trolling, you brought up stars attending the UFC ,which reminded me of the ones i saw today at the Strongman show.

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

Who cares?

Seriously, the funniest thing about the whole event was that some people paid to see it.

watched some fights on YouTube before they get pulled down, saved 60 bucks.

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Although i wasn't trolling, you brought up stars attending the UFC ,which reminded me of the ones i saw today at the Strongman show.

My post really wasnt even about being all homer about the stars like some have portrayed. It was more about the slight the Baker got because I think he's such douche. Barstool actually made a FB post about it as well that was pretty funny and it was blowing up with people clowning on Baker. I guess some people here just feel like they are above the humor I saw.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Dana made sure to have McGregor fight a pasty tomato can. McGregor just brings him too much money for him to risk a loss. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwyTyM9yo0LiltwUBwxa3

Cerrone isnt a tomato can, he has won a ton of big fights. His problem is he tends to start out slow which is a recipe for disaster against McGregor.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Herc11 said:

Typical response for someone from a town called Horseheads. We'll let you get back to your goat big guy.

Easy there rookie.  You put a dumb thread out there, and then got all defensive against a long time poster when you got called on it. 

Edited by LabattBlue

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Easy there rookie.  You put a dumb thread out there, and then got all defensive against a long time poster when you got called on it. 

?? You seriously think I'm going to bow down to someone cause they have more posts than me? You take this message board crap way too seriously.

15 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I'm Sorry , I didn't know the stars in the crowd at a WWE enhanced event like this was so important to you. Lets us know what other stars brighten you life on the red carpet

"WWE enhanced"

LOL no. Real edgy, but no.

15 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Cerrone isnt a tomato can, he has won a ton of big fights. His problem is he tends to start out slow which is a recipe for disaster against McGregor.

He also isn’t the fighter he used to be. There’s a lot of miles on his treads. He’s 4-7 in his last 11 fights. Not exactly top tier competition. 

Dana has carefully constructed Connor’s career with favorable matchups. Cerrone only had a chance if he decided to take it to the ground. 

Im lookin forward to Connor getting abused again by Khabib. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Paulus said:

Dana made sure to have McGregor fight a pasty tomato can. McGregor just brings him too much money for him to risk a loss. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwyTyM9yo0LiltwUBwxa3

18 hours ago, Herc11 said:

Connor needed a fight like this to regain his mojo and Dana knew it. Cowboy got a hell of a pay day to get his ass rocked.

Like Cowboy is just some bum fighter LOL.....was expecting Conor to win just not without getting touched and it being an epic fight. 

8 hours ago, White Linen said:

That is beautiful

CMCafe? Why, yes he is:wub: