UFC 246 - Stars in the crowd

Herc11

UFC 246 on tonight and they start showing stars in the crowd. They highlight Christian Mcaffery then go to Myles Garret, who they introduce as a former 1st round pick. Funny thing is, next to him is Baker Mayfield, but they totally skip over mentioning him and then move on to Tom Brady. Baker even leans in when he sees the camera on Myles, but crickets.

Edited by Herc11
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Herc11 said:

I, for one, thought it was pretty funny. 

Just ignore people that feel the need to go on the internet and tell people they don't care about a post (while taking enough time on their busy saturday night to do so)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Just ignore people that feel the need to go on the internet and tell people they don't care about a post (while taking enough time on their busy saturday night to do so)

I'm Sorry , I didn't know the stars in the crowd at a WWE enhanced event like this was so important to you. Lets us know what other stars brighten you life on the red carpet

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I'm Sorry , I didn't know the stars in the crowd at a WWE enhanced event like this was so important to you. Lets us know what other stars brighten you life on the red carpet

I would like to nominate Kate Upton.

Thank you.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Typical response for someone from a town called Horseheads. We'll let you get back to your goat big guy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Herc11 said:

Typical response for someone from a town called Horseheads. We'll let you get back to your goat big guy.

I've been to Horseheads ... and actually had lunch with Mike.  I did not see any goats.  So, what do you mean?

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

Who cares?

Seriously, the funniest thing about the whole event was that some people paid to see it.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I've been to Horseheads ... and actually had lunch with Mike.  I did not see any goats.  So, what do you mean?

Maybe he keeps them locked away? Or not at a place where one would have lunch? Or maybe that's what you ate for lunch?

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

Maybe he keeps them locked away? Or not at a place where one would have lunch?

Come to think of it .... he did insist that we meet in a mall parking lot.

Hmmmmm .....

3 hours ago, Herc11 said:

UFC 246 on tonight and they start showing stars in the crowd. They highlight Christian Mcaffery then go to Myles Garret, who they introduce as a former 1st round pick. Funny thing is, next to him is Baker Mayfield, but they totally skip over mentioning him and then move on to Tom Brady. Baker even leans in when he sees the camera on Myles, but crickets.

Standing ovation for McCaffrey!!!

35 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Streamed it for free, was over before it started.

Dana made sure to have McGregor fight a pasty tomato can. McGregor just brings him too much money for him to risk a loss. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwyTyM9yo0LiltwUBwxa3

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Dana made sure to have McGregor fight a pasty tomato can. McGregor just brings him too much money for him to risk a loss. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwyTyM9yo0LiltwUBwxa3

Connor needed a fight like this to regain his mojo and Dana knew it. Cowboy got a hell of a pay day to get his ass rocked.

Sofia Vergara and her husband Joe Manganiello were at the Arnold classic , Santa Monica today , to watch Strongman competitors.

Also DE Chase Young was there and they asked him if he would incorporate any of this training in his regimen, he said no but wants the energy they bring. He would be wise to incorporate some to add to his overall and core strength.

Sofia+Vergara+bra.jpg

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Sofia Vergara and her husband Joe Manganiello were at the Arnold classic , Santa Monica today , to watch Strongman competitors.

Also DE Chase Young was there and they asked him if he would incorporate any of this training in his regimen, he said no but wants the energy they bring. He would be wise to incorporate some to add to his overall and core strength.

Sofia+Vergara+bra.jpg

Now this is trolling that I can appreciate because at least you shared some visual excellence

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1