So who is everyone rooting for tomorrow?

Steptide

3 hours ago, Chris from Rochester said:

Titans. They’re scrappy. I really enjoy watching Derrick Henry play and if Mahomes wins a Super Bowl I fear all the Bills should’ve drafted him people being even more obnoxious then usual 

This... 

Oh and no ring for Sammy

Edited by sirebors

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I think Aaron Rodgers is among the biggest, most arrogant douchebags in all of professional sports, so I hope Green Bay gets killed.

I've always been a big Andy Reid fan, so I'd like to see the Chiefs win.  But if the Titans win, I'll be happy for them, too.

The Packers winning would be the only thing that would make me less than happy.

I fully agree about Rodgers and can't root for GB. I also like Andy Reid and I think they will win tomorrow.

I definitely don't want Mahomes to win a SB though, too soon.

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Green Bay in the NFC.  Can't bring myself to root for Jimmy G.  I don't think the Pack can beat SF, actually, given they lost badly to them this season, but I'd like to see it.

Titans in the AFC.  It would amuse me to have Miami's discarded no-good QB make it to the Superbowl in Miami.

Miami's discarded QB because the Jets HC couldn't win

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I think Aaron Rodgers is among the biggest, most arrogant douchebags in all of professional sports, so I hope Green Bay gets killed.

I feel the same way about Sherman so I'm torn.  I think Kyle Shanahan and Andy Reid are the two top offensive minds in he game.  That would be a fun Superbowl but I'd pull for he Chiefs.

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

I've always been a big Andy Reid fan, so I'd like to see the Chiefs win.  But if the Titans win, I'll be happy for them, too.

The Packers winning would be the only thing that would make me less than happy.

I feel EXACTLY the same especially about that DOUCHEBAG !!!!

Edited by Putin

KC and SF for me (although I don’t really care in the NFC). KC is the easiest team left to cheer for. Andy Reid has had an amazing career but hasn’t gotten a ring as a HC. Mahomes is the best QB in the league. They are fun and have weapons everywhere. They also have a great fan base. 

Chiefs vs 49ers would be good entertainment. I don't think I could stomach all the State Farm references if the Chiefs and Packers play. 

Tannehill winning the Super Bowl would give every team in the NFL false hope. I also couldn't stomach all the talk about not needing a top QB.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1

The last 3 years the answer would have been “anyone but the patriots”.  Thankfully, don’t have to see them play.

First would be San Fran.  Been a fan of them since the early Montana days.  
2nd would be KC.  
If neither of them make it, not sure.  Don’t usually root for the AFC, and I’m not a fan of the Titans.  Would hate to see Tannehill throwing for 67 yards in the SB.  As far as the Packers, I’m not a fan of Rodgers.  Maybe it’s his persona, but he seems like a jerk.  

Hopefully a Niners/Chiefs SB.  Would be fun to watch.