So who is everyone rooting for tomorrow?

Steptide

In the AFC, I want Tennessee to win. I am getting tired of seeing the QB that the Bills could have drafted, dominate defenses. For the NFC, I want San Francisco. I’m sure that burns Belichick and Kraft and NE fans to see a young QB they traded away, win in an offseason where Brady may leave. 

2 hours ago, TroutDog said:

49ers vs Chiefs...I think it will be the most fun to watch. 

I agree this would be a GOOD one , 

I just can’t help it but kind of rooting for the Titans ( a little) , 

they made my night by beating the evil empire first , and then going to Baltimore and dismantling the ravens really put a smile on my face ....  so if the Titans win I know it’s a BIG IF I won’t be too upset.....

and IF the Titans make it to the SB I’m going with Titans no matter who they will face 

Edited by Putin

Rather than read the emotional feedback from this level-headed forum, I skip to what I want to see.

Chiefs vs. Packers #1 for offensive reasons. 

Chiefs vs. 49ers #2 for watching Mahomey scramble for his life and make it an amazing game, either way. The 49ers D is a good time.

I’m kind of ok with all possible outcomes and just hope for entertaining games. It’d be great for Reid to finally get a ring, but I kind of like what Tennessee has been doing too. I’ve always liked the Niners and am happy to see them good again, but Green Bay is “Buffalo of the NFC,” so I’d be happy to see A. A. Ron do it once more. 

2 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Chiefs....all the way

That is exactly what I was going to say.

Just can't root for Tennessee (because of the Homerun forward lateral still), I could care less about the Niners, and for some reason, I just don't like Rodgers that much.

However, I would be happy to see Reid finally win a Super Bowl and KC is an old AFL team with a great fan base, who haven't appeared in a SB since they beat Minnesota in Super Bowl IV, way back  in 1970.

I think Aaron Rodgers is among the biggest, most arrogant douchebags in all of professional sports, so I hope Green Bay gets killed.

I've always been a big Andy Reid fan, so I'd like to see the Chiefs win.  But if the Titans win, I'll be happy for them, too.

The Packers winning would be the only thing that would make me less than happy.