So who is everyone rooting for tomorrow?

Steptide

Looking for the old school Super Bowl .  Green Bay vs Kansas City.  Green Bay I feel is kind of a sister city to Buffalo being a small market rabid fanbase.  Andy Reid gets another shot to get over the hump  and not end up like Schottenheimer.  Old school Rodgers vs New jack Mahomes

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Nah, just an ex-player of his for 8 years.  Expendable, like all the others in the Cheatriot Way.

I'd forgotten that Vrabel played 2 years for KC at the end of his career.  Did everyone else know that?

Yeah, I think he was there when Cassel was. Mostly remember him starting with PIT though. He was pretty darn good as a Buckeye , which is the only  reason I still like him. Any non buckeye player who puts on a Pats* uniform I will immediately despise for the rest of their days. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Nah, just an ex-player of his for 8 years.  Expendable, like all the others in the Cheatriot Way.

I'd forgotten that Vrabel played 2 years for KC at the end of his career.  Did everyone else know that?

Totally forgot about that.  I'm pulling for KC.  Can't root for the Titans. Happy they beat the Putriots, but it ends there.

Even though we played the Titans with Mariota,  we held Derrick Henry to 78 yards on 20 carries. KC should take a page out of the Bills gameplan.

• Like (+1) 1

GB because a coworker is a 49ners fan that just doesnt shut up. I feel like the people on Airplane when Ted Striker wont stop complaining about missing Elaine Dickinson.  On and on and on for hours about how they cant lose.  And Tennesee jut because I think that would be a great SB.

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Totally forgot about that.  I'm pulling for KC.  Can't root for the Titans. Happy they beat the Putriots, but it ends there.

Even though we played the Titans with Mariota,  we held Derrick Henry to 78 yards on 20 carries. KC should take a page out of the Bills gameplan.

Jinx the field goal kicker?

• Haha (+1) 1

I would prefer Tennessee Vs Green Bay. 
I like the underdog titans and “small market” Green Bay. 
I’m a big Derrick henry fan and also like devante Adams 

I just don’t like the chiefs. I like Kelce but I really don’t like anyone else on their team. 
I don’t really like any 49er players either. 

Chiefs and Niners for food purposes. Tradition to make foods that are symbolic of the cities represented in the SB on SB Sunday and I’m excited for some ribs, burnt ends, sourdough bread, giardelli sundaes and anchor steam. Also glad I don’t  need to come up with another New England menu for the ***** umpteenth time as much as i do like Sam Adams and Boston cream pie.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Awesome! (+1) 1