So who is everyone rooting for tomorrow?

Steptide

Man, when the football season starts to dwindle down, it gets kinda depressing. No Monday or Thursday games, and only a handful of weekend games during the playoffs is tough. 

Anyway, who's everyone rooting for this Sunday? I'm pulling for the underdog titans, even though I have zero reason to root for them. I love watching kc, and they probably deserve a superbowl more than the titans, but I love to see upsets. Plus the titans beat the Pats and I'll take that any day. I've never cared for green bay, so I guess I'll root for San Fran in that game. Either way, just give me some good games to end the weekend with 

Chiefs and GB.

The stage is set for State Farm Insurance commercials to explode on SB Sunday.

Plus I can't get over the fact that Tennessee is still playing and we're not. I don't care what anyone says, outside of RB Buffalo is the better overall team. We should be playing KC in the AFCCG.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Chiefs and GB.

The stage is set for State Farm Insurance commercials to explode on SB Sunday.

Plus I can't get over the fact that Tennessee is still playing and we're not. I don't care what anyone says, outside of RB Buffalo is the better overall team. We should be playing KC in the AFCCG.

You sure about that? Titans beat NE in Foxborough, something McDermott has never been able to accomplish (even at home).

Also bills beat TN in a rough outing early in the season, but it's a whole different team with Tannehill, not that their winning because of him, but they are better with him.

Edited by BillsFan692

Pretty neutral on it overall ; amazing how New England making an early playoff exit will do that. As for who I think will win, I’m going to go with the Titans and the 49ers. In the AFC the Titans just look to be that team of destiny; they’re built to destroy Super Bowl dreams on the road ( and that’s just more fun to watch imo... I’d rather see a car wreck than an expected triumph). As for the NFC I think the Niners are a more complete team top to bottom. Plus Rodgers is kind of a weird curmudgeon and the Pack are kind of boring. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

24 minutes ago, Poleshifter said:

Except that one of his pupils is coaching the Titans, so that might soothe his mind (unfortunately).

Nah, just an ex-player of his for 8 years.  Expendable, like all the others in the Cheatriot Way.

I'd forgotten that Vrabel played 2 years for KC at the end of his career.  Did everyone else know that?