"Horrible Harry" Phillips vs. Spinach

One of these Bills.com "My Daily Routine" fluff pieces.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/my-daily-routine-harrison-phillips

"If they have spinach, I'll take just a full scoop of normal spinach and I'll crinkle it up in my hand into one giant ball and I'll shove it all into my mouth at once and eat a full serving of spinach in one mouthful. I don't like the taste…people who see me do it for the first time think it's a show.  It's funny"

???

He bought a cow last year - well, 880 lbs of former cow.  And he never wakes up on a number divisible by 5

• Haha (+1) 2

One, I love spinach: I put it on sandwiches, cook it my eggs, etc. 

Two, I’m so used to D-lineman being MEAN and he’s NOT mean!!!! Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s great and my 99 jersey is getting a new name plate...I just want to see a touch of evil!!!! ? 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Two, I’m so used to D-lineman being MEAN and he’s NOT mean!!!! Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s great and my 99 jersey is getting a new name plate...I just want to see a touch of evil!!!! ? 

the spinach thinks otherwise...

• Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

He IS evil!  Slayer of Spinach, Grinding up dozens of leaves in one bite!  "I hear the screams of the vegetables!"

I think linemen on both sides of the ball generally tend to be laid back dudes with a switch they can flip that brings out every shred of their inner anger from whistle to whistle.  I mean, they're so freakin' scary big and strong that if they weren't, they'd be terrifying just walking through a supermarket or sitting at a movie.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TroutDog said:

If he did that with kale, now that would be evil and badass!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1