East-West Shrine Game - 1/18

PIZ

14 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Any of the WR jump out as a BPA in the 1st round or second.

1st or 2nd rd prospects don’t really play in the EW Shrine Game. These would be mid to late round guys, some UDFA. Senior Bowl will have higher level prospects but a lot of the Top WRs this year are underclassmen 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/18/2020 at 3:24 PM, YoloinOhio said:

He’s super talented and athletic - think of him as a Dawson Knox type in the sense that he makes incredible splash plays... but can’t quite make the easy plays

the QB there is Mason Fine out of my alma mater The University of North Texas.  He was in while the West scored 14 of their 27 points.  Nice pass :)

On 1/18/2020 at 9:57 PM, PIZ said:

I remember watching him destroy my PSU team in the 2018 season and wanted the Bills to draft him.....then was disappointed to see that he wasn’t in the draft. 

This was the play:

<_<

Thanks for the reminder of THAT game.

17 hours ago, ILBillsfan said:

The more I see of all the WR's in this years draft I think it makes more sense if available to grab a DE in the first and then get your WR in the second.  Can even move up in the second for potentially 

Terrible idea.

No offense, but this entire offseason needs to be spent on offense.

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

<_<

Thanks for the reminder of THAT game.

Terrible idea.

No offense, but this entire offseason needs to be spent on offense.

I agree that Offense needs to be the focal point, but with guys walking in the Off-season, you will HAVE to add Defense somewhere. Lorax, J. Phillips, Lawson, K. Johnson, are all guys slated to leave and were important parts of the Defense.