East-West Shrine Game - 1/18

PIZ

These punt returns have been bad. We got 1 legitimately good return and a bunch of dreadful muffed ones.

These QBS keep pulling it down and running on these 3rd and longs.

Lemay RB has been having a nice day too.

Edited by Warcodered

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Jeremiah said, "the Combine will be exciting because it will feature some of the fastest receivers we've ever seen".......overstatement or accurate?..........

Semi accurate because the top half of speed guys are legit burners with Gas speed. Might be 5-10 guys in the low 4.4s even 4.3 maybe

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

Here are the rosters:

https://www.shrinegame.com/teams

WR - Victor from Ohio State just made a big TD grab. 

He’s super talented and athletic - think of him as a Dawson Knox type in the sense that he makes incredible splash plays... but can’t quite make the easy plays

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s super talented and athletic - think of him as a Dawson Knox type in the sense that he makes incredible splash plays... but can’t quite make the easy plays

What the hell kind of pants is that kid wearing? (OK Boomer)....

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I remember watching him destroy my PSU team in the 2018 season and wanted the Bills to draft him.....then was disappointed to see that he wasn’t in the draft. 

This was the play:

7 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I remember watching him destroy my PSU team in the 2018 season and wanted the Bills to draft him.....then was disappointed to see that he wasn’t in the draft. 

This was the play:

It was one of his best plays and he had a knack for coming up big in critical times. He wasn’t the consistent all around guy that got double digit targets on a weekly basis, partly because they were committed to a 6 man WR rotation the first half of his career and partly because he didn’t earn it over some other more reliable players, plus they had some young kids come in who pushed some of the older guys aside because they are so good they shouldn’t come off the field,  and Ryan day wasn’t as loyal as Urban was. But physically he has nfl traits (could stand to gain some weight) and i think he will  challenge for a roster spot if he commits himself to the predraft process and TC grind. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Jeremiah said, "the Combine will be exciting because it will feature some of the fastest receivers we've ever seen".......overstatement or accurate?..........

I know an NFL scout and he told me that there are at least 16 WR's in this year's draft that will grade as third round or better.  If he's correct, the Bills should be able to find a good one, even if they wait until day two.  Hopefully, we won't end up with another Zay Jones.

• Sad 1