Con. R Chris Collins 26 months prison

ALF

'I cannot face my constituents': Anguished Chris Collins faces 26 months in prison

https://buffalonews.com/2020/01/17/judge-sentences-chris-collins-to-26-months-in-prison/

My congressman who never did anything for my district and was reelected in 2018 after being charged with insider trading.  

Collins was the first House member to endorse Trump for president, and one of the new Republican president's most televised defenders in 2017 and early 2018. Some in the White House thought he might be a Cabinet secretary someday, or even White House chief of staff.

Edited by ALF
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, ALF said:

'I cannot face my constituents': Anguished Chris Collins faces 26 months in prison

https://buffalonews.com/2020/01/17/judge-sentences-chris-collins-to-26-months-in-prison/

My congressman who never did anything for my district and was reelected in 2018 after being charged with insider trading.  

Collins was the first House member to endorse Trump for president, and one of the new Republican president's most televised defenders in 2017 and early 2018. Some in the White House thought he might be a Cabinet secretary someday, or even White House chief of staff.

The first time you post anything negative about a democrat will be, well, the first time. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/ilhan-omar-accused-of-being-a-paid-agent-of-qatar-and-accessing-sensitive-info-for-iran-court-testimony/

https://www.wnd.com/2019/11/report-ilhan-omar-accused-paid-agent-qatar/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/12/19/rep_rashida_tlaib_excited_to_impeach_trump_lets_do_this.html

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

The first time you post anything negative about a democrat will be, well, the first time. 

I live in the most republican district in NY . I rarely vote for president , NYC will decide. I could not stand Bill Clinton or Hillary

In 2008 I did vote for John McCain thinking he was bipartisan. 

Edited by ALF

I'm guessing at least 50% of all politicians are engaged in activity like this.

There's currently war on the GOP by all government agencies while demorats

have complete immunity to anything and everything.

I heard talk of Ilhar there a year ago involved in all all kinds of badness,

I saw yesterday that the fbi now has a agent focused on her...Anyone

care to bet me absolutely nothing comes from it.

Years from now when the demorats have fully unleashed hell on the US

and the country is 100% shithole, they will only have themselves

to blame when they are neck deep in filth.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

I live in the most republican district in NY . I rarely vote for president , NYC will decide. I could not stand Bill Clinton or Hillary

In 2008 I did vote for John McCain thinking he was bipartisan. 

All that may be true but as a proclaimed Independent you post here as if you're a confirmed Democrat. Chris Collin's troubles just don't compare with the enormous news generated by the trade deals & record stock market results. 

7 hours ago, ALF said:

Well, on the bright side, he won't have to face us for about two years.

3 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

That's what they all say.  Hell, the most liberal person I know swears he is an independent.  Claims he voted Republican his whole life.  All lies.  

Seeing how the bulk of the national Republican party is as pro-deficit/big spending as the Democrats are, many of us are independent because we do not believe in supporting a party that lies to us.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Seeing how the bulk of the national Republican party is as pro-deficit/big spending as the Democrats are, many of us are independent because we do not believe in supporting a party that lies to us.

Understood, but that sounds like you are independent because the Republican party is not conservative.  My point was that most of the closet crazies I know swear they are not.  

9 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Understood, but that sounds like you are independent because the Republican party is not conservative.  My point was that most of the closet crazies I know swear they are not.  

I'm independent because of what I said above: there's little difference between the parties in reality and they both lie to us constantly. I only commented on your post because you seemed to be painting with a rather broad brush in describing your experiences with independents.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I'm independent because of what I said above: there's little difference between the parties in reality and they both lie to us constantly. I only commented on your post because you seemed to be painting with a rather broad brush in describing your experiences with independents.

Good deal.  It was more broad brush of my most liberal friends.  Totally agree with the parties.  Libertarian here, whole world is going to crap.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/18/2020 at 9:14 AM, ALF said:

Big Trump supporter for sure. He just attracts this criminal element to him. How many members of his crew in jail now or waiting sentencing? Sure hope our republic can survive this criminality 

Drain the swamp! 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Big Trump supporter for sure. He just attracts this criminal element to him. How many members of his crew in jail now or waiting sentencing? Sure hope our republic can survive this criminality 

Drain the swamp! 

"He just attracts this criminal element to him."  You have more total posts about Trump than any other poster here by a considerable margin.  You sure are attracted to Trump so I guess that makes you a criminal element.  Maybe you and Collins can be cellmates?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/18/2020 at 9:14 AM, ALF said:

Good. He is an embarrassment to the region

Edited by Gary Busey