Jason Garrett new Giants OC

Gambit

This is really interesting, and I think a good move for the G-Men.  You get someone who provides instant intel on a division opponent, and is still (I think) a pretty good coach.

Kind of an "Eff you" from Garrett to Jerruh, as well, which I like.

• Like (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Garrett's coaching abilities never impressed me.  I honestly did not think he would be back in the NFL this soon.  I thought he got the HC job in Dallas because he was willing to let Jerrah interfere readily.

Can't argue with wins. He won a lot. 85 wins, 67 losses. Coach of the year in 2016.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

This is really interesting, and I think a good move for the G-Men.  You get someone who provides instant intel on a division opponent, and is still (I think) a pretty good coach.

Kind of an "Eff you" from Garrett to Jerruh, as well, which I like.

Not a fan of Jerry Jones, but I’m not sure why Garrett should feel slighted by him. Jerry kept him on way too long, by any objective measure. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Gambit said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001097430/article/jason-garrett-agrees-to-become-new-york-giants-oc

Between this and the head scratching HC hire,  I'm not so sure they're going in the right direction. 

Well that’s a doofus move. Can’t really name any other guy that did so **** with so much talent on offense recently. Good luck giants. Jesus they’re starting to make the Jets look competent in comparison.

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Well that’s a doofus move. Can’t really name any other guy that did so **** with so much talent on offense recently. Good luck giants. Jesus they’re starting to make the Jets look competent in comparison.

Garrett>>>>>>Gase

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

What frosts me is that since Garrett stays in the same division as his former team, the New England Patriots receive a compensatory draft pick...?

Is being frosted good or bad?

• Haha (+1) 1