Did the lack of production from Jones/Foster/Kroft hamper Daboll & the offense?

While the offense underperformed this season, was it mainly due to the surprisingly lack of production from Zay Jones/Robert Foster/Tyler Kroft who were expected to have big roles in the offense, Daboll's play calling or a combination of the two? I'm sure the coaches were expecting Zay to be their #2 WR, Foster to be their deep threat and Kroft to be that underneath guy that could move the chains.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

While the offense underperformed this season, was it mainly due to the surprisingly lack of production from Zay Jones/Robert Foster/Tyler Kroft who were expected to have big roles in the offense, Daboll's play calling or a combination of the two? I'm sure the coaches were expecting Zay to be their #2 WR, Foster to be their deep threat and Kroft to be that underneath guy that could move the chains.

I was under the impression that the lack of offensive production hampered Jones/Foster/Kroft and Daboll.

but this works too. 

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Sure. Dump on these guys to cover up for an inaccurate QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The Robert Foster thing I will never understand...that guy looked like a breakout player the 2nd half of the year before

I agree. I don't know if he was disgruntled with the Bills bringing in John Brown and Cole Beasley in the offseason or something else? But how did Foster go from 27 catches for 541 yards and 3 TD's in 2018 to 3 catches for 64 yards and 0 TDs in 2019? 

Edited by Jerry Jabber
  • Like (+1) 3