Devin Singletary Highlight Reel

2 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Hes gonna be a top 5 back in 2020. Great receiver too. Downright dangerous 

Yeah his receiving impressed.  Josh isn't exactly throwing softballs out there.

Motor and Knox need to work with Josh as much as possible on the short throws this offseason, its gonna be a critical piece of the offense next year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/18/2020 at 3:00 PM, Da webster guy said:

Yeah his receiving impressed.  Josh isn't exactly throwing softballs out there.

Motor and Knox need to work with Josh as much as possible on the short throws this offseason, its gonna be a critical piece of the offense next year.

Maybe they’ll practice in Cali like Josh did last season with some guys

Not shown in the highlight reel is his ability to break tackles, keep his legs turning and always fall forward for a couple of yards more. His toughness in some short runs between the tackles is something I never expected from him.

Those plays done end up in highlight reels but they’re really impressive for a smaller back.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/17/2020 at 9:38 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Singletary has a long way to go before he can be called best ever at anything. That is all I'm saying.

FIrst of all.....I loved Travis Henry's play....let me say that

But he definately was not one of the best ever....he had his time and then he was done (a lot of that was personal issues)

Devin has had a nice start..nothing more.....he needs to be able to handle 20 carries a game and stay healthy....would love to have a Travis Henry "type" behind him.

31 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

But he definately was not one of the best ever....he had his time and then he was done (a lot of that was personal issues)

Devin has had a nice start..nothing more.....he needs to be able to handle 20 carries a game and stay healthy....would love to have a Travis Henry "type" behind him.

I thought Henry was one of the best ever Bills RBs at slipping tacklers.

On 1/17/2020 at 9:07 AM, sunshynman said:

Hands down best athlete on the field. Incredible burst, timing, and vision. We made a mistake not making him the focal point of the O.

I didn't see it when they drafted him.  You could see in highlight reels that he had very good balance and educated feet, but I didn't think he'd be this good.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I too liked T Henry.  I won't say he was the best ever either.  

Singletary needs more carries per game. That is on the OC.   At the beginning of the season , after a month I was surprises that both Singletary and Gore had equal carries and yards (not exact but close enough).

Daboll better get his act together this upcoming season. 

4 days ago - Buffalo Bills running back Devin Singletary (26) Buffalo Bills vs Baltimore Ravens, December 8, 2019 at New Era Field. Singletary totaled 134 yards from scrimmage against Houston in his first career playoff game. Johnson joined the Bills after being drafted in the sixth round (181st overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.
While the Owls did not have the same team success his junior year, Singletary still wowed C-USA coaches with his rushing prowess, earning first-team all-conference honors after leading the league with 261 carries for 1,348 yards (5.2 average) and 22 scores (which again placed him among the nation's leaders).
Devin Singletary makes up for what he lacks in size with his forced missed tackle production. He finished just behind Montgomery in total forced missed tackles (96) and forced missed tackles per attempt (0.36) on the ground, but Singletary did beat out Montgomery in yards after contact per attempt with his 3.9 average on the year
Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Singletary can EASILY be a 20+ touch a game RB.

The Bills just need to find someone they can rely on when he is not on the field.

The Bills can find that RB2 in this upcoming 2020 draft.

And/or, I think the Bills should trust Yeldon more.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/20/2020 at 10:32 AM, njbuff said:

Singletary can EASILY be a 20+ touch a game RB.

The Bills just need to find someone they can rely on when he is not on the field.

The Bills can find that RB2 in this upcoming 2020 draft.

And/or, I think the Bills should trust Yeldon more.

I understand that McD is loyal to the Vet's with using Gore. But the lack of touch's to Yeldon was wrong. He had fresh legs and should have been used in the 2nd half and playoffs. But its a process I suppose. I just hope if they plan to not bring in anyone else, they figure out how to use Yeldon!

A great pick by Beane & company to get this guy on the team as you said alls he does is make plays when he's on the field & we can see now why they chose to let Shady go to KC !

If he would;'t have had the hamstring injury he would have easily went over 1k in his rookie season, add another complimentary RB in the draft or FA & i think we can expect good things from the ground game coming next season !!